Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2016 10:12:43 AM EDT
Anyone know off hand how many tables this show is ?     Good show ?    Gonna be donating to the Mouse so I always try to sneak away and find a show to browse/drool.....

Thanks,   Joezeta
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
We locals are probably a bit jaded about the Suncoast shows.

It's dominated/owned by one regional vendor, Shoot Straight, who has a polarizing effect on people around here.

Like all shows, it runs a circuit and once you've been to a couple on that circuit, you know who's there and what they normally carry so you start filter out the sameness.

Coming in from out of state...  They're ALL new vendors to you!

You'd probably have a lot better time at the show than us folks who've been to it before just because it's not all the same-ol' same-ol' to you!
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a good sized show, and coming in from out of the area, you'll get your money's worth looking around.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Guys.   I figured coming from here it's anything better then we have.     Just wanted to make sure it was not a bust of a show since it's about a Hour or so from the Mouse area.  

Joezeta
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#5]
You'll find the show a wonderment and want to relocate to Florida after attending.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:16:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
[b]Quoted:[/Shoot Straight, who has a polarizing effect on people around here.
View Quote

Hahaha to say the least.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks Guys.   I figured coming from here it's anything better then we have.     Just wanted to make sure it was not a bust of a show since it's about a Hour or so from the Mouse area.  

Joezeta
View Quote

as some others have pointed out it is dominated by shoot straight. i don't know anyone who loves shoot straight, but the one thing i can say about them is they will have just about one of every new gun made, and you can really beat 'em up on their used guns after they have been in store for 6 months or more.

as a guy from a ban state you'll be like an 18 year old his first time in a full friction strip club wearing jogging pants.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

as some others have pointed out it is dominated by shoot straight. i don't know anyone who loves shoot straight, but the one thing i can say about them is they will have just about one of every new gun made, and you can really beat 'em up on their used guns after they have been in store for 6 months or more.

as a guy from a ban state you'll be like an 18 year old his first time in a full friction strip club wearing jogging pants.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joezeta

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I go mainly to people watch, and I used to work with a couple of vendors so I stop by their tables to say hey.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hahaha to say the least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hahaha to say the least.

Their soon to be 9 locations, plus their gun show operation, mostly "polarizes"  the other gun shops and indoor ranges that have to compete with their prices,  buying power and selection to stay in business.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joezeta

Lots of guns that would make Andrew Cuomo weep.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joezeta

I beat um a few years back on a like new G19 RTF2 with gills. Got them down to $475 OTD.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 9:32:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I beat um a few years back on a like new G19 RTF2 with gills. Got them down to $475 OTD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Joezeta

. Other than that they sick and most of the people in the store in Tampa are boneheads.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Their soon to be 9 locations, plus their gun show operation, mostly "polarizes"  the other gun shops and indoor ranges that have to compete with their prices,  buying power and selection to stay in business.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaha to say the least.

About the only store I've seen than can touch them is Shooters World, and its just one location.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#15]
What, No love for Khaled?  

I had a buddy that once worked for him, and they had a code on the back of every tag that would let the associate know how low they could go. I think he said it was based on some Lebanese saying or some shit. I have no idea if he was full of shit or not.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Well I went to the show yesterday and man it was packed. Walking around like sardines. Practically impossible to get near a table to actually see anything.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#17]
When they were late opening the doors I thought there was going to be an old man riot.

Bought my powders, looked at the private sales walking around (saw a fugly franken-Garand), and left by 10:15.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top