Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2016 3:13:38 PM EDT
A few buddies kicked in to build an upper for a friend's birthday.  The guy's a veteran of the 75th Ranger Regiment and doesn't own a rifle so we wanted to fix that.

His birthday is Friday, and I am in need of a few small  springs to finish the build, but shipping times won't cut it. Is there anyone in Broward that might be able to help out?  

Here's what I need:

[*]Charging handle latch spring and roll pin (Just the spring and pin, not the handle or latch)
Ejector spring and pin
Extractor spring

I will gladly pay for these parts (or trade you a PMAG).  Unfortunately I don't know of any LGS in the area that carry these items and it would be crazy to pay  $25 in shipping for $7 worth of springs and pins.

Please IM or email me if you can help.  I will be back on after work (6:30 ish)

Thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll look through my parts boxes first thing in the morning, might have what you need
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll look through my parts boxes first thing in the morning, might have what you need
View Quote

That would be awesome man.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't look like I have what you need. I do have extractor springs and a spare bolt I could pull the ejector stuff out of, but no charging handle parts to speak of.

If you need what i do have, let me know via email and I'll get right back to you
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Guntech on perlite may have your parts. There is a good milsurp store on sr7 in Miramar that may have parts.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 11:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
If you can make the drive to Lou's police supply they might have some of those parts as well. They are right by the opa locka airport. Right off of the gratiny and red road.
http://www.louspolice.com/

Unfortunately I don't have the charging handle spring/latch... but I'm sure you could buy a complete one for 10-12 bucks if you had to.

I have the extractor spring I'm sure but I'm in south Miami so I'd have to mail it.

Is it too late?
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Where in Broward are you?  If you still need the items I have a New Bolt and charging handle i was given at SHOT and will donate to your cause... email me at [email protected]  if you still need them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top