Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate being that Old Guy at the bar but count me in. Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BREAKING!!!  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll be there.

BREAKING!!!  

Nevermind, I'm out.  

Just kiddin, I'm still in.

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not going to speak for OP, but the general sentiment from us all is that if you're FL, you're welcome. :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmm - what if some of us SWFL guys ran up to rock the party?  Road trip Campy?  

Not going to speak for OP, but the general sentiment from us all is that if you're FL, you're welcome. :)

I'll be coming in with black fox in the B-team van so count me in.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 9:06:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Going to try to make it, put me down as a possible.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 7:16:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Looking like a good turn out we're sitting at 21 here, plus 2.  My buddy that runs the place is off and going to join us, plus a shooting buddy of mine.

I decided with the room seating 40 I'll leave the date open until Thursday the 18th. He has a dedicated server for us and says he can move a person if necessary.

Looking forward to seeing everybody again, plus the new folks, and the SWFL crew making the trip up.

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#6]

I feel sorry for the single server trying to care of this bunch!
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I feel sorry for the single server trying to care of this bunch!
View Quote

Hopefully she/he is like ours at SQ1
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Is the server cute?
We really need pictures ya know....
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#9]
OP, maybe ETA 1st post with address.  I ASSume everything is a go?  Google tells me 117mi.  Y'all better be worth it!

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OP, maybe ETA 1st post with address.  I ASSume everything is a go?  Google tells me 117mi.  Y'all better be worth it!

View Quote

Everything is still a go !!

And done, added address and some basic instructions.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I plan on being there around 4:30. The party room is on the same side of the restaurant as the bar on the opposite end. Looking forward to seeing everyone today.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I plan on being there around 4:30. The party room is on the same side of the restaurant as the bar on the opposite end. Looking forward to seeing everyone today.
View Quote

Same here, looks like 7 of us from the SWFL group.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Leaving my dock full of wild and crazy women to come see you guys...they will be here tomorrow but y'all  wont ...about 5 miles from the driveway....
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Really good to meet the great group of people there... really enjoy talking boats...
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:50:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Great meeting everyone tonight, hopefully our next meet you guys come down our way......
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 1:15:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Great meeting everyone tonight, hopefully our next meet you guys come down our way......
View Quote

come to Tx, Ill have the hot tub
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Had a great time too. Seems like a really good group down south. Hope to make it to one of your get togethers soon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let us know when it's ready.......
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Had a great time too. Seems like a really good group down south. Hope to make it to one of your get togethers soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you, your northerners are a good group also.....
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for taking the point on this event MarfFL!

Good turnout and I don't care what others say about those SWFL guys.  They're good bunch!

I'll have to start lurking on those SWFL meetup threads.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Wow - what a great time, and great group!  Thanks to our friend at Beef O'Grady's.  It was incredibly generous to host such a group only 6 weeks in managing the restaurant.  The appetizers and great service were much appreciated.  

As Campy said - you guys up north are a great group!  It was great to meet nowgrn4, Mossberg, Medicfrost, GaryM, tcfla, dneal33 and MarfFL in person!  MarfFL - you're hilarious.  It was great to meet in person.  Medicfrost - I thought for sure you were going to stick that batlight in a drink before the night was over.  dneal33 - great talking boats with you last night!  I hope your dockfull of ladies didn't miss you too much last night.  Of course, it was as fun as always hanging out with everyone else from the SWFL crew.  It's great to have you back Chas!

Lastly, I believe our token non-site-member could beat your guys non-site-member in the ring.  He may be a princess, but he's our princess, and he's tougher than he looks.  We look forward to having a more exciting meeting next time
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wow - what a great time, and great group!  Thanks to our friend at Beef O'Grady's.  It was incredibly generous to host such a group only 6 weeks in managing the restaurant.  The appetizers and great service were much appreciated.  

As Campy said - you guys up north are a great group!  It was great to meet nowgrn4, Mossberg, Medicfrost, GaryM, tcfla, dneal33 and MarfFL in person!  MarfFL - you're hilarious.  It was great to meet in person.  Medicfrost - I thought for sure you were going to stick that batlight in a drink before the night was over.  dneal33 - great talking boats with you last night!  I hope your dockfull of ladies didn't miss you too much last night.  Of course, it was as fun as always hanging out with everyone else from the SWFL crew.  It's great to have you back Chas!

Lastly, I believe our token non-site-member could beat your guys non-site-member in the ring.  He may be a princess, but he's our princess, and he's tougher than he looks.  We look forward to having a more exciting meeting next time
View Quote

I wasn't aware that the manager was only there for 6 weeks.....  I'll piggy back on Foxs comments.  Great time, great people & great service.  We should try to do this more often in the same area.  There were definetely some hilarious moments.  I'm may start designing the shirt we were talking about, I think it would be hilarious.  I just need to remember the first part of the " I'm too stupid to leave" phrase that SD307 used......
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I wasn't aware that the manager was only there for 6 weeks.....  I'll piggy back on Foxs comments.  Great time, great people & great service.  We should try to do this more often in the same area.  There were definetely some hilarious moments.  I'm may start designing the shirt we were talking about, I think it would be hilarious.  I just need to remember the first part of the " I'm too stupid to leave" phrase that SD307 used......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's already offered me the room again Campy. He said he'd be glad to see us anytime, and wondered if we'd like to do this every other month. I'll leave that up to everyone that came. I know it's a longer drive up for you southern guys than us " northerners "

I think I remember the shirt, but I'll let SD307 fill in the blank. Nothing worse than a shirt with a bad quote on it.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#25]

we've had plenty of chances we're just to stupid to leave
View Quote

Last night was fun.  thanks to the host
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He's already offered me the room again Campy. He said he'd be glad to see us anytime, and wondered if we'd like to do this every other month. I'll leave that up to everyone that came. I know it's a longer drive up for you southern guys than us " northerners "

I think I remember the shirt, but I'll let SD307 fill in the blank. Nothing worse than a shirt with a bad quote on it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't speak for the rest of our group, but I think every month would be a bit much..... unless we found a place more southern.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 3:24:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I can't speak for the rest of our group, but I think every month would be a bit much..... unless we found a place more southern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was thinking every other month, and I was thinking that was a bit of a push too for the drive for everyone.

If we tried every other month I'd say rotate north and south. For example meeting here in August, meet in October down south somewhere. But that's just me thinking out loud.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 4:14:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He was thinking every other month, and I was thinking that was a bit of a push too for the drive for everyone.

If we tried every other month I'd say rotate north and south. For example meeting here in August, meet in October down south somewhere. But that's just me thinking out loud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That could work, maybe do a poll for that.......
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also want to echo what the others have said. A great time was had by all. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm game for wherever you all want to go. I do appreciate the hospitality that was given to us. Thanks very much.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#30]
It was great meeting the Capitan of the Arfcom yacht and the rest of the swfl gang as well.

We need to do this again.

Thanks MarfFL for setting this one up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#31]
IDK, maybe a group grope 2-3 times a year in a migratory location makes sense.  Being in a central FL location, I like to try to make connections with east, central, west and the southwest members.  But FOMO can be a bitch!  So, anyone want to hit Bowling Green?that should draw SE!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Good time to be/was had by all...thanks to the host...1/2 mile up river from my happy dock yesterday...at least the pup hung in...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top