Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2016 8:54:36 AM EDT
Coming to town to visit my parents for the 4th.  Saw that there is a gun show near them and wanted to check it out with my dad.

Looks like this one is at the national guard armory?  Anyone ever been there before?

Looking for a stripped upper receiver for my current SBR build.  Anyone have any recommendations for a store around there other than the Del Ray shooting center as I've been there in the past.

Thanks in advance everyone!
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Palm Beach Shooting Center off of 10th in Lake Worth
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to one of those years ago and it was a very small show. Most of the firearms were antique and were wanting big money. I have not been to one in a while, but I would just go to a local dealer. You would be better off. Shoot Straight has a good selection on Southern Blvd..
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#3]
never been to the one at the armory up there only the armory in Ft Lauderdale. Just been to the shows at the fairgrounds and when they used to have it at one of the indoor auditoriums.  A few of the vendors at the fairgrounds carry parts, so its possible one of them might be at the smaller show.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot Straight on Southern Blvd just a few blocks east of the turnpike exit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Never been to that particular show. I usually go to the big one held at the Fairgrounds...the next one is going to be July 9 + 10
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never been to that particular show. I usually go to the big one held at the Fairgrounds...the next one is going to be July 9 + 10
View Quote

The show at the fairgrounds used to be a very good gun show,  but since all of the major vendors who made it worthwhile attending have now left,  I believe it's just a shell of what it used to be and  a waste of time and money that's no longer worth the 10 bucks they charge at the door.

Too bad; I used to love going to that show.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#7]
http://gunsandrange.com/

Guns and Range Training Center
1016 Clare Ave #1
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Well worth a visit, very close to downtown West Palm right off of Okeechobee Blvd, east of I-95.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top