Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2016 6:10:19 PM EDT
Has called for a ban on assault weapons, Will Marco Rubio run for Senate? Charlie Crist?
Nothing silver around this cloud.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Rubio is likely to run to keep his seat.  Crist runs for every/any available Gov't position (but why would you want him?).

Nelson is a disaster and needs to go
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not 100% certain, but if memory serves me correctly, it's Nelson who cast the vote that passed Obamacare in the senate.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't the prick about to time out from term limits?
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't the prick about to time out from term limits?
View Quote

As a US Senator Nelson is  not subject to term limits and he'll be up for re-election in 2018 I believe.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Rubio said he's out and refuses to run again, I could see him running for governor once Scott is done.

ETA: didn't see the recent news about Rubio reconsidering, we really need him to stay, but if he doesn't he would probably be a good governor.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah he and duetsch has called for them to be banned before. I try to reason with them but they are set in the party ways when it comes to guns. Deutch does not agree with them on the middle east at least.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm not 100% certain, but if memory serves me correctly, it's Nelson who cast the vote that passed Obamacare in the senate.
View Quote

Yes, you are correct, and he was quite proud of it, the no-good bastard.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was it him or Ben Nelson from Nebraska with his cornhusker kickback deal?  Either way the POS has got to go.......15 years ago.......
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Nelson is anti-gun everything. As in Dianne Feinstein "Mr & Mrs America, Turn the ALL In" He needs to go, for more than just his stance on 2A legislation.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Rubio can't be trusted
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Rubio can't be trusted
View Quote

Never trust any politician. There all snakes dressed in wolves clothing pretending to be sheep.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 7:53:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Never trust any politician. There all snakes dressed in wolves clothing pretending to be sheep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rubio can't be trusted

Very true!

That said, while he's far from perfect I'll take Rubio if it means keeping that senate seat.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Essential to retain control of both houses of Congress.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Very true!

That said, while he's far from perfect I'll take Rubio if it means keeping that senate seat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rubio can't be trusted

Very true!

Same here.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#15]
It's a real shame he wasn't lost in space.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's a real shame he wasn't lost in space.
View Quote

What is left of his "brain" is.............
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rubio can't be trusted

Very true!

Same here.

and here
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 11:35:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd vote for a rock over Bill Nelson. He left his mind out in space
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

and here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rubio can't be trusted

Very true!

Same here.

and here

When I emailed him about "Do Not Support Gun Restrictions/Bans" I also asked him to consider running again, not that my email was even read.  I'm still going to speak my mind even if they don't listen. vs just giving up (...and welcome to 2016 and the shitshow we're in).
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Nelson looks like he has one foot in the grave now.  I'm not going to cry when he leaves the Senate for good!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Bill Nelson is a charlatan, and is further left than Joe Stalin.  I was stunned when he won re election in 2012.  Of course, the GOP could not find a viable candidate, and lordy, that cost us.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 3:41:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted: Of course, the GOP could not find a viable candidate, and lordy, that cost us.
View Quote

Seems to be happening way too much lately
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#23]
lets not forget that he supported the headwaters project to save the environment........I mean steal peoples land and billions in tax revenue!
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Bill N needs to be unemployed asap.

Hopefully his time schedule will see him facilitating carbon dioxide to oxygen, versus the other way around.  He must be getting close to 80 years old.

Link Posted: 6/19/2016 3:35:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bill Nelson is a charlatan, and is further left than Joe Stalin.  I was stunned when he won re election in 2012.  Of course, the GOP could not find a viable candidate, and lordy, that cost us.
View Quote

Really, Connie Mack III
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Skeletor needs to go.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Skeleton needs to go.
View Quote

The democrat chimes in
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The democrat chimes in
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skeleton needs to go.

The democrat chimes in

It was bound to happen.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:35:54 PM EDT
[#29]
FBN!
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 1:14:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Essential to retain control of both houses of Congress.
View Quote

Dems keep claiming Orlando will give them victory come Nov. If it wasn't for those who voted in Nelson I'd laugh it off but I see them talk about taking over Texas and worry Florida is just 1 New,Yorker away from that.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:55:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Skeletor needs to go.
View Quote

Nelson is looking quite like a skeleton these days...

Can somebody write him and tell him that comb-over ain't foolin' anybody?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 2:34:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Nelson is an empty shirt with an odd blink rate.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Career political hack. Never had a real job, or at least since The Waltons were on TV.  Has either been elected, running for office, or appointed to positions his adult life. Oh, he made sandwiches on the space shuttle for a bit.
We did a job for him when he was insurance commissioner and our superintendent started talking to him about workmans comp. rates for businesses. When they finished, our super said, he's the insurance commissioner for the state of Florida and he knows less than I do about workmans comp. Dude just recites buzz words and sound bites for the cameras, complete dolt, who would have starved to death if not for democrat voters.  B Nelson could be, and if not, he's in the conversation for biggest dumbass in the US senate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top