Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2016 6:49:06 PM EDT
Great turnouts at all the recent meetups.

However, I'm wondering if it's time to orchestrate some shenanigans out towards Tampa?   We have some regulars who attend who come all the way out from that way and I think it'd be pretty cool to hold something a little closer to their turf to help even things out a bit.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Well you know I'd be in.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well you know I'd be in.
View Quote

No doubt, mon frer.  If you know some good places, start tossing out ideas.  

Ate at a nice German place out there recently...wouldn't mind heading there again.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have a meet up sometime next year, I'll probably be in. I am almost definitely moving to Florida, and most likely Lakeland.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you have a meet up sometime next year, I'll probably be in. I am almost definitely moving to Florida, and most likely Lakeland.
View Quote

You'll be right near me.  Some other arfcommers around here as well, and one possibly moving to lakeland for a job.   Always room for more gunners!
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You'll be right near me.  Some other arfcommers around here as well, and one possibly moving to lakeland for a job.   Always room for more gunners!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad to see Floridians are more welcoming than residents of another certain state!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
It might not be the most convenient location, but a buddy of mine just became the manager of a Beef O'Brady's just in the Apollo Beach area. He said he let us use the party room at his location as long as we gave him notice and no one else had it reserved.

Just something to think about if we wanted to have a get together closer to the Tampa area for once.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It might not be the most convenient location, but a buddy of mine just became the manager of a Beef O'Brady's just in the Apollo Beach area. He said he let us use the party room at his location as long as we gave him notice and no one else had it reserved.

Just something to think about if we wanted to have a get together closer to the Tampa area for once.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe we can figure out a date later in July or August and see what kinda interest there is in it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:36:56 PM EDT
[#9]
WTF am I doing here on a Sun. Night?

Anyway, AP Bch would be doable, but I loathe that drive on a Fri night.  Maybe throw out a Sat date when planning and see what the hive thinks.  I'm willing to try a west-coast event at least once.

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Well my buddy got the gig in Apollo Beach. I was thinking a Saturday night in August. Thought Saturday might work better for those from the Orlando area that have been meeting.

What does everyone think ?

Should I start a new thread with a poll for meeting date ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well my buddy got the gig in Apollo Beach. I was thinking a Saturday night in August. Thought Saturday might work better for those from the Orlando area that have been meeting.

What does everyone think ?

Should I start a new thread with a poll for meeting date ?
View Quote

Yeah man, kick it off!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top