Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2016 10:46:15 PM EDT
food.

Drank your beer.

and more beer

and even more beer...

And then visited Leukens for even more to take home!!

Visited your beaches!  And today was a GREAT beach day!

And now we are off to Disneyworld! (dont say we never helped out your economy lol)

It has been a great time here, and today's weather was AWESOME!

Thanks!

I was here for family stuff, but love the state!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad your having a good time. There are a lot of things to do, and you might escape the humidity before it gets bad.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:28:24 AM EDT
[#2]
A good Cuban, a Frenchy's original grouper sandwich, and 7th Sun Brewing...you chose wisely!
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]
And left your money, thanks for allowing us to not have a state income tax.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:21:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A good Cuban, a Frenchy's original grouper sandwich, and 7th Sun Brewing...you chose wisely!
View Quote

Every time!!!  You have some good food and beer here!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:21:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It appears you are a wise man, and your son(?) seems happy as well.
View Quote

It is my wife and I, but I was pretty ambiguous about it LOL.  She likes beer too, thank goodness!
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
What a nice post. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:08:29 AM EDT
[#9]
We are back home.. got back yesterday afternoon.

Had a good day at the Magic Kingdom and hit every ride we wanted to, including Space Mountain twice!  We are both Disney lovers and I had an annual pass to Disneyland for most of my life before moving to Arizona, my wife had one too for a spell so it we really enjoyed the Magic Kingdom and I really liked that they still had some old school attractions there such as Country Bear Jamboree and Swiss Family Robinson tree house.

My wife did not really understand Epcot, but by the end of the day it was her favorite part of the WDW portion of our trip.  We both loved the Test Track ride of course and all the other attractions we went on, but drinking and eating your way through the lands was a good time!!

Wine and pastries in France!  Also ate at Monsieur Paul for dinner, which was great.

Beer time in Germany! (no i am not burned)

We had more wine in Italy as well!

And exiting the park, the colors on spaceship earth were awesome as per usual!

You really need two days there.. one for the innovation area, and one for the countries.  Next time we are going to do some of the other parks as well.

Thanks Florida!

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top