Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2016 1:07:45 PM EDT
Good friend moving and due to circumstances  gonna try and find these pups a good home.

1 year 4 month Shih tzu & Basset hound mix. These are brother sister and must stay together. The male is fixed and the female will be in the next week or so. They are great with kids , great inside dogs (apartments ok), they are so so with other animals. They literally just play all day and entertain each other for the most part. Both crate trained. Great walking on leash.

Playing with lab mix,  pic mainly for size comparison, we dont believe they will get any bigger.

Any questions just feel free to contact me, these pups are in Pinellas County.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I first read the topic as "ill" doggies and not l'il. Might want to put an apostrophe or spell it out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Still looking for a home for these lil guys...
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wish I could... Love a Bassett
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top