Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2016 10:30:01 PM EDT
I've never seen so many people at shoot straight buying pistols ..4 deep waiting around the hole end of the tables ......pu some mag primers and tac powder .
No bull's-eye or red dot ..to be found ..ball park 200.dollars for 8lber's ..
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Same experience at the last Orlando show, there were tables I never got to look at due to there constantly being surrounded 3-4 people deep. Shoot Straight had 30+ people waiting in chairs to fill out paper work in addition to 20 or so actually filling out forms and dozens looking at any given time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 7:24:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I was at Top Gun in Volusia county filling out some form 3 paperwork and saw three pistol sales and two brothers buying an AK and an AR in the 45 minutes I was there. This is not a big store by any means. Tax refund season.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top