Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2016 10:02:47 AM EDT
Suggestions for rentals near Tampa International. I'll be commuting back to my home in Orlando for the weekends so I'm only looking for a studio or a 1 bedroom apartment.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Might want to look around  Westchase and Citrus Park.

Town and Country is closer, and cheaper,  but can be a little "sketchy" depending on the exact area.....
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not rent a room? I've had excellent luck with Craigslist by posting a "looking for a room for rent" ad. Almost always end up with an attractive girl who cooks and cleans for < $600/mo.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Ask your new co workers if there are any crash pads around the airport for rent.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I grew up in Tampa not too far from the airport. The areas CLOSEST to the airport GENERALLY fall into 2 categories- foo-fo and pricey or ghetto. Traffic sucks city-wide, most of the time. BTW. If it was me, and I was going back- I would consider something in Pinellas County across the Howard Franklin bridge/275, as close to that route as possible . That would be as close a "straight shot" as you can get, and you'l be closer to the gulf beaches. Look at a map and you'll see what I mean.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, for all of the suggestions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top