Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2015 2:13:52 PM EDT
They get to kill and terrorize with no one able to question their actions?   Is that a valid question?
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:38:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Site Owners clearly reserve the right to stop/remove content that will reflect poorly on the site owners as well as the firearm community in general. While I don't know specifically what you're talking about, I have a decent idea... Maybe just stick to "I don't like radical Islam and its effect on Western culture/values".
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#2]
No place is safe from the Liberal anti-First Amendment machine, not even ARFCOM.

They will use any excuse they can to shut us up, and shut us down. They control our government. They control our media. They control our schools.

If you wish to speak freely, as every American should, you'll have to start your own blog...and be prepared for the backlash.

What ever happened to whole "sticks and stones" idea?  We have become emotional weaklings, unable to tolerate any form of negative criticism.  

(Hope I don't get the smack down for expressing my opinions in  public.)

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:38:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No place is safe from the Liberal anti-First Amendment machine, not even ARFCOM.

They will use any excuse they can to shut us up, and shut us down. They control our government. They control our media. They control our schools.

If you wish to speak freely, as every American should, you'll have to start your own blog...and be prepared for the backlash.

What ever happened to whole "sticks and stones" idea?  We have become emotional weaklings, unable to tolerate any form of negative criticism.  

View Quote

This post is very offensive and intolerant.

I am a very tolerant person, so I am going to ask that you edit your post and your beliefs to coincide with mine.

If you don't, I will probably sue you...because I am tolerant and you are not.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Their site, their rules................
Other sites, other rules............................  

Off note: what did you think of all the armed "agents" posted at/around BHG stadium, yesterday ??
Was there a credible threat that was not released or is this just the SOP at gun free zones, these days ??

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am a very tolerant person, so I am going to ask that you edit your post and your beliefs to coincide with mine.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I clearly went too far.

If I donate to your "charity" foundation will you drop your litigious threats?

How much should I donate for you to announce to the country that I'm "cool" and not a "hater" of all things that aren't white male privilege-related.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#6]
The 1st Amendment protects your free speech from government intrusion.  Not on a private forum.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The 1st Amendment protects your free speech from government intrusion.  Not on a private forum.
View Quote

well duh!    But then that was not the question, was it?  
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was aimed more or less at SHONUFF's post.  I was on my phone at the time and the quote button was being anti-first amendment.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It was aimed more or less at SHONUFF's post.  I was on my phone at the time and the quote button was being anti-first amendment.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I should clarify that I wasn't blaming ARFCOM for their conduct policies, I understand why they're needed and fully support a private business' right to make their own rules. I blame the liberals for creating an environment where those rules are needed.

I was being a sarcastic smart-ass...as usual.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top