Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ok, ill be there around 7, green checkerboard shirt and jeans
View Quote

I found my old FL HTF long sleeve shirt.

Shaved head, beard, arf shirt.  Dirty inky.  Can't miss me!!

ETA: Green checkerboard jeans?   Dude, fashion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to pass.  This is an hour away from me.  If one floats over to the South side of Orlando, count me in.  You guys have fun.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:05:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be the balding guy with the goatee and a t-shirt that says "FL2K13" on the front.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be the fat guy in a green plaid shirt and tan cargo shorts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, gonna tear myself away from this Active Shooter thread and head out shortly.

Grey/Glasses/Trimmed beard/Red Polo/cargo shorts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Bald beard inky old arfcom shirt. Table by the door. Near the booths
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:46:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Holidays and family  

I had planned to make a showing and had the wife on board for me to have a night out with the boys, but unfortunately, my 79 yo Mother announced at Thanksgiving Dinner that she thought this would be an excellent time for me and my two brothers to go through my recently passed Fathers extensive tool collection and divide it up, seeing as we were all in town and had Friday off.

Family First.

On the bright side, I have a great pile of my Fathers tools to add into my own collection, as well as an assortment passed down from my Grandfather

But it was well past your meet up time when I rolled back into town this evening from Grandma's house.

Hope you guys had fun, maybe I can make the next one....

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:10:55 PM EDT
[#8]
For everyone who missed, it was a good time.  Good conversation, actually really good food, good service, etc.

I'm hoping to make this at least a somewhat regular thing.  I know some members couldn't meet tonight, and it's a bit far for some folks, but I think it's worthwhile to do again soon...maybe in a different area.   As things continue to go tits up around this planet, keeping in contact with like-minded folks regularly is important, I think.

So, yeah.  We'll mark this one a success.  Thanks to all who attended!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:43:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Good time, glad I made it out to meet you guys.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:19:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good time, glad I made it out to meet you guys.
View Quote

Likewise. Let's do again soon.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:16:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks to BurnProcess for taking the point on this!  I enjoyed meeting all y'll and would definitely try to make it to future events.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#12]
great time, nice meeting you all
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:08:32 PM EDT
[#13]
so..when/ where is the next? I'm open to any place..I just have to get dates far in advance for job..
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
so..when/ where is the next? I'm open to any place..I just have to get dates far in advance for job..
View Quote

See the thread about it.    (Mid Jan, somewhere south Orlando)  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top