Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2015 11:21:37 AM EDT
I recently transitioned out of the service (Army, 101st ABN) and relocated to the Orlando area.  I wanted to inquire on here and see if any of yall are renting out rooms temporarily. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to end up with different career opportunities I'm in the process of applying for and It would make more sense to rent a room at this point than sign a lease on an apartment.  If required I can pay for a background check and provide references. I'm single, no pets, and don't smoke.  Most of my things are at a storage unit.  Right now I work a corrections job that has me out traveling 3-10 days at a time, so basically I need a place to stay for a few days at a time with a trustworthy person.  I can pay cash up front per month assuming we can work out a fair deal.

If anyone would be interested in this shoot me an email, PM.  Thanks.

-Nick
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#1]
If no one offers; there's usually lots of rooms for rent in the East Orlando area by UCF. Mostly students but some older people doing masters and etc as well.

Downtown Orlando also has some usually.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input.  I've been looking on Craigslist, figured I'd try living with an Arfcommer first
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Update:  Still lookiing, anyone interested or know someone that would be?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top