Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2015 8:35:14 PM EDT
I am thinking of taking a trip for a feed days with my family.
What are some place we need to see if we go to AMI?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The beaches...not much else to see on AMI.  Spend an afternoon walking around the shops and old jail then dinner at the Sandbar, or at least drinks there for sunset.  Maybe a trip down to St Armands to kill part of a day (and much of your $$$).  

It's a beautiful place to go and relax and just 'get away' but not a lot of must see stuff there IMO.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:19:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for the replies.
The place we are looking at staying is near the North end of the island.
How is the fishing in late July? I know it is a little late for tarpon but should I rent a boat or charter someone?
What about golfcart rentals? Do most of the businesses have golfcart parking?

Thanks again
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:46:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Fishing update?
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fishing update?
View Quote

You can probably fish in the streets with all the rain that's been falling...the streets on Anna Maria and Bradenton Beach flood if the humidity gets too high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top