Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2015 4:09:06 PM EDT
Are there any reasonably priced FFLs for transfers in the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood area?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Public Pawn in Hollywood does $10 transfers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Their site says $20 unless you're .mil/leo.  I guess $20 is about as cheap as I'm going to find.

What's the FDLE fee?
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Their site says $20 unless you're .mil/leo.  I guess $20 is about as cheap as I'm going to find.

What's the FDLE fee?
View Quote

On the right under Current Specials it says "FFL internet transfer fees are only $10 per each gun, up to three guns." you may want to call to verify or maybe other members here could verify.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the FDLE fee?  

Do you mean what is it or how much is it.

Dealers charge 5 dollars. It is the fee charged by FDLE for the background check and the dealer passes along of cost to the customer.  There is a strange but small difference between the statutory limit and the amount actually charged.  The statutory limit is 8 dollars, but the FDLE is free to set any fee equal to or less than that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Public Pawn in Hollywood does $10 transfers.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

On the right under Current Specials it says "FFL internet transfer fees are only $10 per each gun, up to three guns." you may want to call to verify or maybe other members here could verify.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the FDLE fee?

i see it now.  i was on my phone before and only saw the part in the middle of the page.  thanks pointing me in the right direction.  they even have their ffl available on the site in pdf format for easy transactions.  i think i'm going to like this place.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 2:30:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Its $10 + $5 background check. So $15 at public pawn.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#8]
$20-$25 is the norm.  Remember that small savings may get eaten up in gas if your not close

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#9]
i'll be living between hollywood blvd and sheridan just east of a1a so the distance is just fine.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:42:37 AM EDT
[#10]
There is a pawn shop off Davie Road in Davie that does transfers for $9 (which includes the $5 background check).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top