Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2015 2:57:57 PM EDT
I'm running out of time to set up a bachelor party for a friend. My first thought was to go to Machine Gun America and rent some machine guns but the cost is kind of high. My next idea was to set up some surf fishing. Anyone know of anyone who could rent out the gear and everything we'd need. Maybe even a guide. I know the groom knows a lot about fishing but I'm not sure about the groomsmen.

I only have from 5pm on and I will be in the Cocoa Beach area. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I don't know the area so this has been a little more difficult than I had expected.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:49:42 AM EDT
[#1]
if you don't have the gear a charter boat would be a better choice.  I wpuld recommend daytona over coaco for a bachelor party.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Not much to do in Cocoa Beach. Fish & drink.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not much to do in Cocoa Beach. Fish & drink.
View Quote

Those are two very important activities. You left out surfing too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
if you don't have the gear a charter boat would be a better choice.  I wpuld recommend daytona over coaco for a bachelor party.
View Quote

plus someone else cleans up the puke and fish blood when it is all said and done.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to be in the OP's same boat in March, I was thinking offshore charter but in my case its proving difficult because we have 7 guys and most captains only have the "6 Pack license",officially its called the uninspected passenger vessel license, but it only allows for up 6 passengers.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm going to be in the OP's same boat in March, I was thinking offshore charter but in my case its proving difficult because we have 7 guys and most captains only have the "6 Pack license",officially its called the uninspected passenger vessel license, but it only allows for up 6 passengers.
View Quote

Book it, go up a day early. Odds are one of you will drink too much the night before to go.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies. I ended up finding an outfit that is going to take us all offshore shark fishing. I only had from 5pm on the night before the wedding and was told no drinking. That limited the options greatly. Now I just need to work on the speech.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Go to Coconuts (Bar on the beach) on Sunday if you want to be around tons of drunk college girls
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top