Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2015 10:02:47 AM EDT
I tried St Francis and wasn't very impressed. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I tried St Francis and wasn't very impressed. Suggestions?
View Quote

What kind of animal?   I know a couple of GOOD vets in Orlando.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got 2 dogs.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I was using St Cloud Veterinary Clinic for my oldest dog, who just passed.  The doctor, Dr. Andrix, is old and kept calling my dog "it", but his staff is awesome and the care was good. The facility is awesome. The Osceola Sheriff's office uses them for their dogs.  When my new puppy arrives, I'll be taking him to Dr Andrix.

My other dog goes to Lake Nona Animal Hospital, behind the Publix at Moss Park and Narcossee.  I like them a lot. The vets are a husband and wife team, and are genuinely empathetic towards my dog.  The facility is not as nice as St Cloud Veterinary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top