Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2015 7:32:06 AM EDT
Gee.... so much for Campus Carry! Thanks Thrasher you fucking snake in the grass!

(FSU Elevator)

So much for the FL GOP agreeing to actually support our right. So much for the backroom deals where they all agreed on who will fall on the sword this legislative session. The Senate took the cause this time.

Fucking Cock Suckers.... every time I see possible progress the GOP on the National or State Level just fucks with me.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Minor inconvenience...we could have it MUCH harder in Fl.....i lived in some of the non free states.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Minor inconvenience...we could have it MUCH harder in Fl.....i lived in some of the non free states.
View Quote

sounds like complacency we don't have it as bad as other states but we can make it better
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 12:05:03 AM EDT
[#4]
hey, its cool. I am one of the few whites at an HBC in the hood. So next time the "youth" or "protestors" decide to beat on the random white guy, I will be sure to thank legislators for letting me be defenseless.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:34:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I carried just about every day anyways. Just get a good holster.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 5:12:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carried just about every day anyways. Just get a good holster.
View Quote

Oh man, that's illegal (gasp) I would never do that! . Literally, campus PD stopped by one day, the female officer could not get her big fake nails through the trigger guard of her glock if she needed to. Yet somehow she is qualified
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:29:55 PM EDT
[#7]
There were many, many, many times I unknowingly and unwillfully carried on campus. In fact, there were probably more times I unknowingly and unwillfully carried on campus than otherwise.

Source

It helps to be forgetful and stupid.

“If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.”--- Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#8]
As someone who is soon leaving a less-free state for FL, you are correct, it could be worse. But to keep it from getting worse requires vigilance and not allowing any degradation of your rights. Give them an inch, they'll......you know the rest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top