Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 8:51:47 PM EDT
Well after 2 years the Alamo indoor range is finally open. I just got back from the place and I've got to say that I'm impressed . More guns than you can shake a stick at .
Everything form common stuff like Glock,Ruger, S&W to high end 1911's . Nighthawk ,Ed Brown, Les Baer .
The upstairs range though is only for the big buck memberships . Downstairs has 19 lanes . I think it was 15 bucks an hour for non members .
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive been wondering what was going on with them.  Surprised they havent been advertising,  maybe they were "gun shy" from all the past delays.

Can you shoot from holster?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive been wondering what was going on with them.  Surprised they havent been advertising,  maybe they were "gun shy" from all the past delays.

Can you shoot from holster?
View Quote

Not from what I saw. Looked like typical indoor range shooting where you put your gun on the small bench in your lane .
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info. I really need to find some place close that I can shoot outside. Maybe someday I can buy a plot of suitable land.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Louland is out in port of the isles. You can shoot from the bench or you can rent out the back bays where competition is shot if you wish to shoot from a holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top