Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2015 2:53:59 PM EDT
Just moved to Tampa looking for someone in the area to do custom work/ stippling also looking for pin & weld. any recommendations? thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
DarksideVault does great work. Located in Orlando area
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Robert Wilson over in Ocala is as good as it gets.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just moved to Tampa looking for someone in the area to do custom work/ stippling also looking for pin & weld. any recommendations? thanks in advance
View Quote

Contact Ben at Boresightsolutions.net for outstanding grip texturing work.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only shop I'd send my Tupperware to as well.  He's done 3 Glocks for me.  Worth every penny.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Only shop I'd send my Tupperware to as well.  He's done 3 Glocks for me.  Worth every penny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another vote for Ben
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Another vote for Ben
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another vote for Ben

Get it done right and send it to Ben.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#7]
It would appear that Ben is popular as his website says he is not taking new work.  Must be nice.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 7:09:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It would appear that Ben is popular as his website says he is not taking new work.  Must be nice.
View Quote

Its worth the wait.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks all!    I actually am taking work...I opened back up this past July after not taking new work for 3+ years due to my backlog and wait list.  I've also narrowed my operation back to only custom pistols though, and only GLOCKs and M&Ps at that...no longer building long guns, doing Cerakote, repairs, transfers, etc.  The custom pistol side takes up all my time.   Regarding the website:   The .net version of my website has a page that says I'm not taking work; the .com version is the correct site.  Sorry for the confusion; I'm not too tech savvy.  For pricing and contact info, see my website, and for the most current photos of my work see my Instagram page.  

Ben
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:36:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Another vote for Ben
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another vote for Ben

Here has done more guns for me than I can count.  Best work PERIOD!

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:00:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ben is the best there is at his craft..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top