Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2015 11:11:13 AM EDT
Hello,

I would be grateful for any good suggestions on the best/safest parking lot for the American airlines arena.  I'm taking my daughter to a concert there and would like to make it as easy as possible.  Thx for any suggestions.

JP
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Arena parking garage is easiest/safest but also most expensive.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol, you went to the Ariana Grande concert didn't you? I have a buddy who took his daughter.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out parkwhiz.com

You can pre-pay for a parking spot in a lot directly across the street from bayside called "towne park".
Just pick your day and time and towne park will come up. Click and follow the steps from there.

It's very close and not expensive (typically about 20 bucks for a Heat game). Plus they valet your car there (it's the Holiday Inn parking lot) so it's safe and very quick since it's a small lot.

Can't beat it.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top