User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't even mind paying $7.99 for 100 rounds of CCI Mini-Mags... those and Stingers have always worked well in my Savage model 64.

View Quote

Some of the Wal Marts have been selling Winchester 40 grain in a Red 100 round Box for 9.47 a Box!
I use to pay less than that for the 500 Round Bricks 20 Years ago! I think the CCI 100 round Boxes use to be 3.95 back then.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It looks like it's time to dust off the 223 Dies if I can find Powder
View Quote

Rifle powder isn't as scarce as pistol powder currently. Powder Valley currently has #8 kegs of Benchmark and IMR 4320, both of which will work for 223. Years ago I bought 4320 with a friend to load up m855 and m80 clones. Worked well for me in a Dillon powder measure. I've got 1 pound of Benchmark that I have not tried yet though so I can't comment first hand.

Link Posted: 4/4/2015 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pricing .223/5.56 all the time. I bought Wolf Gold for ~$270/1K before the M855 threat and would love to see it at that price again.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm pricing .223/5.56 all the time. I bought Wolf Gold for ~$270/1K before the M855 threat and would love to see it at that price again.
View Quote

Me too brother, me too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 12:01:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where did you find that at?  I am not aware of any online vendor that was selling it for less than $300.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:30:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Where did you find that at?  I am not aware of any online vendor that was selling it for less than $300.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Armory in Virginia Beach. It was $279.44 w/ ammo can + shipping (couple of days to So FL) but sadly now out of stock.  That was a sale price so we won't see that again for a while.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Walmart in Hialeah Gardens has a few boxes of 50 BMG if anyone needs
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Yesterday, a friend got very excited that Wideners was offering SS109 at $0.13 per round.  I had to point out that he would have to add a case, primer, powder and load it to make it more useful.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Armory in Virginia Beach. It was $279.44 w/ ammo can + shipping (couple of days to So FL) but sadly now out of stock.  That was a sale price so we won't see that again for a while.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ammunitionstore.com also had it for $279 + S/h - luckily I got a case the week before the M855 panic began.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

ammunitionstore.com also had it for $279 + S/h - luckily I got a case the week before the M855 panic began.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for posting the ammunitionstore link, they have some good prices on Wolf 62 grain Military Classic at 119.99 for 500 Rounds that should run good in My Arsenal SLR 106
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top