Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2015 6:52:06 PM EDT
Has anybody bought the $100 membership option from them that includes the set up of an NFA trust by David Goldman of guntrust.com?

Seriously giving it some thought as we have been getting a lot of OT at work and it's making it easier to think about starting that SBR build I've wanted to do for years...
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
absolutely. david is a very pro 2a attorney, and fights the state daily for our rights. his trust is complete, and solid. join the site, support the cause, and get a good deal on a trust.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I used it, very easy to set up, my first stamp should be back sometime next week.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used it, very easy to set up, my first stamp should be back sometime next week.
View Quote

How long was the stamp process for you?
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:52:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Judging by the thread over in the NFA forums it looks like its taking 40-50 days for Efile Form 1s, which would put me at next week for approval.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 12:36:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Judging by the thread over in the NFA forums it looks like its taking 40-50 days for Efile Form 1s, which would put me at next week for approval.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just got back an eFile Form 1: 46 days.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 11:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sweet!
View Quote

Now that I have the parts and the stamp, now comes the build.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I used it for an SBR build back in May. Easy to create and works for the ATF. Efile was down so I mailed it in and got my stamp in about 4 months.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 4:20:38 AM EDT
[#9]
is that his new fancy trust or the old standard?
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Curious as well.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

What would be the difference?
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I got this email from him Apr of '13:

Hi JSmthXYY,

With recent bills before congress it is more important than ever to put all of your firearms in your Gun Trust as soon as possible.

You can now protect firearms, accessories, and high capacity magazines from future legislative changes.

To find out about upgrading your current Gun Trust to the new Multi-Generational Asset Protection Gun Trust, please  update your contact information today  or let us know you are interested and we'll schedule an appointment for you to discuss your objectives and work with the local lawyer to implement the changes.

We are currently living in an extremely hostile environment for gun rights. Your current Gun Trust can be modified to provide multi-generational ownership as well as asset protection for all of your firearms and magazines.

It is important to act before future legislation is enacted like in California, Colorado, New York, and Connecticut where the current owner can continue to possess the firearms and magazines but upon their death, some firearms and/or magazines must be surrendered.

This upgraded Gun Trust can be structured for multi-generational ownership so that your kids, grandkids, and future generations can use the same trust without additional ATF transfer fees and have the same protections.

As a valued client you will not loose your investment in the original Gun Trust as it will be applied to the upgrade.

The Professional Gun Trust is designed for magazines, regular firearms, and Title II (NFA) Firearms. Many of the same issues exist for regular firearms as well as the more restricted firearms so it is important to transfer your regular firearms into your gun trust before any new legalization takes place.

Here are some of the more significant additions that are included with the Professional Gun Trust:
Multi Generational Ownership
ArmsGuard Protector - the ability to change your trust tomorrow and even after you die if there is ever a change in laws on a local, state, or federal level that would restrict your rights in regards to the firearms.
Asset Protection - Protects guns from: Your creditors, Your beneficiaries creditors, Lawsuits Against You, Bankruptcy, Divorce, Disqualifying you from Government Benefits
Unlimited Authorized Users with the ability to add and remove them yourself without additional legal fees
Multiple Beneficiaries that can be changed in the future
Multiple Trustee Levels: You can have users that can buy, sell, and use, buy and use, use, and use for a limited time period.
Charitable Gifts to NRA
Users in multiple states
Storage of Firearms in multiple states and with multiple people
Avoids future transfer fees on firearms at each generation
The Professional Gun Trust also comes with:
Forms to Add Trustees
Forms to Remove Trustees
Ability to change States trust laws that are followed. This can allow the trust to last forever or create additional flexibility in the future
Form to allow for self expiring Trustees
The protections available can vary by state.To learn how this upgrade can help you achieve your goals of protecting firearms for future generations, please update your contact information today and we'll schedule an appointment for you to discuss your needs.

David Goldman, Gun Trust Lawyer®
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Good to know. I'll probably be purchasing the membership in the next few days as I get paid tomorrow.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#14]
He has varying levels of trusts, the one included with the FL Carry membership is not the one described above, its just his basic trust. Mine worked, stamp was approved earlier this week.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you know if you can upgrade for the cost difference?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Do you know if you can upgrade for the cost difference?
View Quote

Maybe, just shoot David Goldman an email, he usually responds pretty quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top