Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
doubletap
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
The 4th DCA decision is backwards. Open carry is protected; concealed carry is licensed. Typical. The legislature is the answer.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats to Texas. Fuck you Florida.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
"The Gunshine State........" indeed.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
keep on fighting, until we get this done or until i die. just because some don't want to o/c, don't deny the rest of us the right to do so. they say the "shall issue" c/c covers the 2a aspect, but i shouldn't have to pay for my rights.
View Quote

IMHO I got a drivers license ...I'm not a felon ...that should be it...nothing more. There shouldn't be a permit at all if your Florida resident. B-
Have  a drivers license for Florida C -if you can legally purchase a firearm since you get checked then.
Between all that the state...county whoever LE /SO /ATF knows who the person is....
Just my two pennies

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The 4th DCA decision is backwards. Open carry is protected; concealed carry is licensed. Typical. The legislature is the answer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

THESE!!!!  And, by the way, NO thanks to that Marion Hammer.  I watched those Senate hearings a few years ago when open carry was sponsored by Sen. Evers.  Wow, some of the pro-open carry testimony and arguments was abysmal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top