Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2015 11:06:17 PM EDT
Looking for someone to write me up a trust, so i  just wanted to know where you got your trust and how much did it cost you?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
David Goldman is a well respected lawyer who does NFA trusts, located in Jacksonville. He has varying levels of trusts, the base level trust can be had by joining Florida Carry for $100. Takes a few minutes online and you'll have your trust emailed to you.

guntrustlawyer.com
FL Carry
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
$250 from Cyrus.  Quick turn around time.

Gun Trust
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Join FL Carry & get a free Trust.

https://www.floridacarry.org/join
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

David Goldman is a well respected lawyer who does NFA trusts, located in Jacksonville. He has varying levels of trusts, the base level trust can be had by joining Florida Carry for $100. Takes a few minutes online and you'll have your trust emailed to you.

guntrustlawyer.com

FL Carry
View Quote
+1, very helpful, always someone who answers the phone

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I did the Florida Carry trust, I think it was a year membership and trust promo code for $50. Check with the SOT/NFA dealer you plan on using first though. I was in a local shop a few months ago looking to start the paperwork on a Osprey 45 and SBR lower and the shop required I get a trust trough their lawyer or I would have to pay $100 transfer fee for each item on top of their mark up for the Osprey. I also wouldn't be able to take part in any of their range days while my suppressor was in NFA jail if I didn't have their lawyer write the trust.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I did the Florida Carry trust, I think it was a year membership and trust promo code for $50. Check with the SOT/NFA dealer you plan on using first though. I was in a local shop a few months ago looking to start the paperwork on a Osprey 45 and SBR lower and the shop required I get a trust trough their lawyer or I would have to pay $100 transfer fee for each item on top of their mark up for the Osprey. I also wouldn't be able to take part in any of their range days while my suppressor was in NFA jail if I didn't have their lawyer write the trust.
View Quote

Find another SOT, that sounds like a bullshit policy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That shop is certainly bending over backwards to not want your business.  Let me guess...you can only shoot ammo purchased through them on their range days too?!? Find another.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

What shop?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Bob Howell out of Hollywood also has been doing NFA trusts for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What shop?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What shop?

Quick Draw Quality Pawn
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quick Draw Quality Pawn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What shop?

Quick Draw Quality Pawn

I'd find another place.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'd find another place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What shop?

Quick Draw Quality Pawn

I'd find another place.

Might also talk to the Florida Bar.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I did my trust online from a paralegal service here in South Florida. Fifty bucks and they emailed me everything I needed within one day. I used it to e-file my form 1 and had zero issues.

I recommend them not only on the price and speed of service, but also the fact that they have multiple South Florida offices that I can call or visit if need be.

http://www.doityourselfdocuments.com/Estateplanning/Trust/nfaTrust.aspx

ETA: the link above is for their "DIY kit". I had them do everything for ten dollars more, the link to that service is : http://www.doityourselfdocuments.com/Estateplanning/Services/nfaGunTrust.aspx
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

As everyone else said… Find another shop.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

guntrustlawyer.com
FL Carry
View Quote

Thank you for this info, I plan on going this route.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

This- good experience and great guy
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top