Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2015 8:49:26 PM EDT
I just moved down here late last year and haven't found anywhere to shoot, let alone any good matches. I'd like to shoot some 22lr matches... Any info?

Even somewhere to shoot rifle with some distance would be nice
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just moved down here late last year and haven't found anywhere to shoot, let alone any good matches. I'd like to shoot some 22lr matches... Any info?

View Quote

Not really anything worth while in Fort Myers area.

I know of two places, Cecil Webb and Altair (private range) that are outdoors somewhat close to this area.

I've just had to sack up and drive 2 hours to find a half way decent facility.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Matches here, memberships on a waiting list for the range:

http://www.swfsa.org/
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Hanson gun range in North fort Myers have different matchs going on all the time and you dont have to be a member.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Okeechobee Shooting Sports

they do a steel shoot every month you can shoot both center fire and/or rim fire at the matches.    they have two 200 yard rifle ranges and once a month close everything down and do a 500 yard shoot. they also have a nice 22lr rimfire gallery with lots of steel targets.  they have night shoots and ruger 22lr matches a few times a year.  I know of no matches closer to naples lou land is suppose to have 3 gun but every time I called they told me it was full or canceled
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
This is at Markham Park so not quite in the Fort Meyers area but they will let you shoot it with a .22 (handgun or rifle).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top