Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 9:32:52 PM EDT
Imperial Golf Estates to be specific?  Any thoughts.  I'm 5 years (or so) from early retirement and am starting to look.  Are there any places to shoot near Naples?  I shoot pretty much everything but full auto and 50BMG (pistol, AR's, long range & Clays of various sorts)....
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a nice older established community.  Are yo dead set on Naples?  I ask that in if you go a little further north you can usually get the same size home for less.  "Naples" addresses always get more money.  I am in a town named Estero and really like it.  Loved in this town for 10 years now.  Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions.  I am in the building profession and know real estate agents who I can put you in touch with.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have friends in Imperial and Quail Creek.  I don't know the Naples area that well, but Imperial seems to be an easy way to get started.  North of Immokalee seems to be pretty far away from what I am familiar with.  I do know people up your way, but have been steered toward the area I'm considering.  The other folks I know in the area are near downtown Naples but I don't see that happening.

BTW: I am very open to suggestions and info you can provide!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Feel free to email me with questions you have.  I'd say if you can provide me with some information....IE: size of home, price point, things you'd like within the community, things of that nature.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Imperial golf estates is one of the nicer communities here, bigger lot sizes, newer homes than some, and fees are not ludicrous. There may be better options in the Naples area, depending on what you are looking for. I have been a Realtor in Naples for the last 10 years, feel free to hit me up with questions. As far as shooting goes, in town you have an indoor range that makes you use their own frangibles, or louland in port of the isles. Website is www.gunrangenaples.com. They are about 30 minutes outside of town (on a good day) but are a well managed outdoor range with good Ro's that have 7 yards, 50 yards, and 100 yards. They also have clays out there and shoot three gun comp on mondays, and uspsa on Thursdays. Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want to do much shooting I would look into less populated areas unless you want to drive far to shoot outdoors all the time. If you really want the amenities of being somewhere like Naples that is one thing but it will cost heavily in having places to go nearby to shoot. I don't live in Naples but being in South Florida I imagine it is the same and I am not a huge fan of it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#6]
House prices have been climbing at a fair pace lately.

Something to think about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top