Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 10:28:15 AM EDT
Anyone else going? We're headed over EARLY Sat. morning. Our RV spot is one row in from the fence between NAPCAR turns 1 and 2.

A Honda powered P2 is on the pole followed by the 2 Ganassi EcoBomb Fords then a Vette prototype then Rojas(no longer with Ganassi) in the Delta wing.

Should be interdasting.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you the guy in the truck with the LaRue ballcap?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there last year but probably won't make it this year.

Go #3!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you the guy in the truck with the LaRue ballcap?  
View Quote

Nope. We're the clowns with the YODA lit up on top of the motorhome.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Used to work timing and scoring back in the early 1980s, when it was IMSA.  Had a lot of good times, camping in the back of my truck, access to everything except the grandstands, all for working Six hours out of the 24, using stopwatches as a back up
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
We're headed over EARLY Sat. morning. Our RV spot is one row in from the fence between NAPCAR turns 1 and 2.  We're the clowns with the YODA lit up on top of the motorhome.

You working turn 6?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 2:49:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I was going to go, but I found out the race took ALL DAY!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was going to go, but I found out the race took ALL DAY!
View Quote

screw that
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I was going, but they say their is no infield parking left.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Ditto here. Was going to head up again this year but Porsche Corral was instantly sold out day after I got the notice. WTF? $400 tickets and I can't even park in infield. Way to go NASCAR. After last years abysmal officiating this will be first one I miss in about 5 years.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I was watching some of it last night and saw the name Magnussen next to one of the cars.

I don't really follow Rolex but I follow F1, is there any relation to Kevin Magnussen?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was watching some of it last night and saw the name Magnussen next to one of the cars.

I don't really follow Rolex but I follow F1, is there any relation to Kevin Magnussen?
View Quote

Lol, that's Kevin's dad. He was in F1 for a few years in the 90s and has won a few 24h Le Mans.

He is a nice guy and an awesome driver. Now he jokes about being "Kevin's dad" despite being so successful in his own right.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top