Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2015 11:17:36 AM EDT
I'm looking for a new Class III transfer dealer and wanted to hear peoples take on The Armory in Kissimmee (previously L&R Armory).

Or can any recommend a Class III dealer within 20 mile radius of Orlando International Airport.

Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been using Signal Zero in St. Cloud for about 7 or so NFA items in past couple years.  Good service and happy with them.  They carry Coastal Suppressors which I have been happy with.
Special Weapons and Gear in St. Cloud also does Class III items, but no direct experience other than buying a couple lower receivers.  Kevin is good guy at SWAG.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a transfer going through Darkside Vault in Sanford. Only charged $50
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a suppressor from L&R.  Would never use them again.  Most of them know nothing about Class 3, and even both of their managers were full of nothing but excuses and a lack of knowledge... and that is when they were even there.  They lost my trust and then complained when I wouldn't give them another copy to keep.  When my can came in and I asked about a trustee picking it up, the manager (also the only person who could deal with Class 3) said that he couldn't because he wasn't an officer (only a Corp has officers).  

Do what you will, but, based off of my experience, I would recommend looking elsewhere. I know I will be next time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a suppressor from L&R.  Would never use them again.  Most of them know nothing about Class 3, and even both of their managers were full of nothing but excuses and a lack of knowledge... and that is when they were even there.  They lost my trust and then complained when I wouldn't give them another copy to keep.  When my can came in and I asked about a trustee picking it up, the manager (also the only person who could deal with Class 3) said that he couldn't because he wasn't an officer (only a Corp has officers).  

Do what you will, but, based off of my experience, I would recommend looking elsewhere. I know I will be next time.
View Quote

This is exactly what I was trying to confirm!  I actually called them on two ocassion and you are correct in stating they know nothing about Class 3 information.  Thank you for confirming my suspicion.  Guess I'm back to searching for a new reputable SOT dealer.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 10:14:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you looking for a new one because Bushido is not taking new transfers?

I'm in the same boat as you, if you find a place let me know.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:46:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you looking for a new one because Bushido is not taking new transfers?

I'm in the same boat as you, if you find a place let me know.
View Quote

Yup!  I'll let you know.  I have a few potential options.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top