Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 10:33:35 PM EDT
Looking at hosting a COMBINED Basic-Advanced course on February 14th and 15th in Aucilla, FL (35 miles east of Tallahassee).

AT THIS TIME, THIS IS A COMBINED 2-DAY COURSE WITH NO OPTION TO ATTEND JUST ONE DAY.

For specifics on the BASIC class and what to expect (topics, ammo count), look here:  Basic Topics and Information

For specifics on the ADVANCED class and what to expect (topics, ammo count), look here:  Advanced Topics and Information

For instructor background, look here:  Instructor Info

For prior student's feedback, look here:  Student Feedback

This is an excellent opportunity for the individual or family to learn more about the platform and various techniques to enhance one's fighting/self-defense capability in a very laid back, comfortable, and safe setting. Most of all, this is AFFORDABLE.  Whether in a home defense situation or self defense in the public domain, the topics and skills covered will increase your overall effectiveness.

Class Start: 8am
Class End: When Mission Accomplished, usually around 5pm
Cost: $100 per student for BOTH days

To secure a seat in this class, please e-mail me at [email protected]  I do not require a deposit, I simply ask that if you sign up you make attending a priority. Class size is limited.  Class will only be cancelled due to low interest, severe weather, or a work/family crisis.  I have LIMITED lodging on site free charge as well as free loaner rifles and gear for those who want to train.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#1]
This guy knows his stuff and one of the best shooters I have ever seen. You wont find a cheaper price for the quality of instruction you will be getting from Bob.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This guy knows his stuff and one of the best shooters I have ever seen. You wont find a cheaper price for the quality of instruction you will be getting from Bob.
View Quote

Thanks for the kind words... is this "Bobby Hill"?  The Jester name rings a bell...
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:15:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Some spots left...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top