Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2014 10:52:16 PM EDT
Was browsing the GD and therefore growing a peptic ulcer...and came across this and couldn't help but think of you....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1697658_.html&page=1&anc=50974889#i50974889
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Was browsing the GD and therefore growing a peptic ulcer...and came across this and couldn't help but think of you....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1697658_.html&page=1&anc=50974889#i50974889
View Quote

Well I'll have y'all know I sprung for one of the $399 DSG Seekins 10" 556 uppers. Judging by the rate DSG is filling orders, I may get mine by March.

Until then, my 10.5" Smoothbore stays.

You know it wasn't all my fault, I bought it used from Slug-O.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:46:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

You should have known better.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You should have known better.

In his defense and mine, there was still plenty of rifling left when I got my hands on it. It was quite accurate on the SBR I got it for initially.

Once I got the M16, that barrel has only seen mag dumps and bursts. Not a single semi-auto round. (other than the occasional jam)

I've had that thing so hot I had to drive home with someone holding it up in the air in the passenger seat.

Osprey21, do you remember the mags that were for sale at some point that had a little fan inside, that would blow air into the barrel extension? I've never seen them since then.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top