Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2014 4:18:06 PM EDT
This Saturday At Okeechobee Shooting Sports We are holding a BONUS Tac Drills day. Shoot your Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun in realistic scenario based drills...Here is a video of a past Drills Day from our friend TAC Daddy...

video

https://floridafirearmstraining.com/Tactical_Drills_Day.html
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Start time?

ETA: Got an email from Florida Firearms Training.  Says 10am - 5pm.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 9:53:04 PM EDT
[#2]
yep. 10am
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 10:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link doesnt work?
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 11:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Link doesnt work?
View Quote

Link is broken but what is shown is correct.  Try Tac Drills
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link doesnt work?

Thank you, I should of copy and pasted.

It looks fun as hell, sadly I can't attend this Saturday I have a prior engagement I'm committed to this weekend.
I'll try my best to attend the January one.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#6]
So did anyone go? How was it? I was on daddy daycare duty or I would have gone.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I went. Nothing really comes close to the money in my opinion. Multiple bays of drills, some open options towards the end to change up the courses, and just a lot of great instructors and people.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I really hope I can go on the 25th. But I may be on DDD that day too. Would you say if it's friendly to new shooters? I know 2 different people that I've turned on to shooting and they recently bought their first pistols. I know one would enjoy it but may have questions about technique along the way. The other would too, but may be afraid she is too new to even attempt.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 1:38:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yeah I really hope I can go on the 25th. But I may be on DDD that day too. Would you say if it's friendly to new shooters? I know 2 different people that I've turned on to shooting and they recently bought their first pistols. I know one would enjoy it but may have questions about technique along the way. The other would too, but may be afraid she is too new to even attempt.
View Quote

For brand new shooters, maybe not. It depends on their learning curve, but they offer classes that I heard a lot of people take and the drill day complements it because it's less instruction and more doing.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:43:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I went. Nothing really comes close to the money in my opinion. Multiple bays of drills, some open options towards the end to change up the courses, and just a lot of great instructors and people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks EC, it was good to meet you. Glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:44:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Next one is January.

Check out our site for more info on this and other events.

www.floridafirearmstraining.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top