BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I invited my German friends. I think they are coming. They know we aren't shooting but they like you guys and want to hang out. they are caterers and I think she is bringing brownies. I have had these brownies. they are AWESOME.

seriously. someone bring a gallon of cold milk. they are that kind of brownie.
View Quote

Very nice, they are great people and glad they are coming.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
jambalaya is readyt we are en rout in a few
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Great to see everyone...had a good time as usual.

And...we're updated.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks again, Bill, Robin, and everyone else, for a great time.  

We will be thinking of you all when we're back in Kansas shoveling snow or dodging tornados!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see everyone, it was a good time.  Traveler, glad you and your wife made it, we enjoy meeting new people.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Thanks again Campy for having this bunch over!  It was a great time, albeit with less cordite than our usual gatherings.  

Great to meet you and your wife Traveler!  Sorry I didn't realize who you were sooner, or we could have hazed you a bit more .  Please let us know when you're back in town!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
And a great time was had by all. I had a great time. I don't think I have laughed this much for quite a while. Thanks guys. Great seeing you all again.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]

I'll set up a group bye thread for trucknuts, water wings, and navy blue face cammo paint

pics as promised thanks for the enjoyable evening My wife and I had a great time as usual.  Looking forward to the next meet already

saddam's palace ballroom

these were the republican guards parade rifles

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY KILLED

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife wanted to thank everyone for bringing the food.  She had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone.  She's looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you for letting us join you.  We appreciated meeting all of you.  ...Pat (Traveler's other half)
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Great to meet you and your wife Traveler!  Sorry I didn't realize who you were sooner, or we could have hazed you a bit more .  Please let us know when you're back in town!
View Quote

Fergetaboutit. I have to accept apologies from people all the time who didn't know I was famous.

But I have to ask.....what particular way, in all the magnificent ways that I am famous, were you referring to?

I didn't realize who you were either. Or what you were up to. I loved Lights Out. Just checked out your web site. The Boss just approved my PO to contribute to your project!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thank you for letting us join you.  We appreciated meeting all of you.  ...Pat (Traverlers other half)
View Quote

Glad you both came.  It was nice meeting a fellow ARfer from another part of our country.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:42:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. Me and the fiance did a 5k in Port Charlotte this morning. I was dead after for a bit. It's been a while. I'll have to catch up with some of you soon.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fergetaboutit. I have to accept apologies from people all the time who didn't know I was famous.

But I have to ask.....what particular way, in all the magnificent ways that I am famous, were you referring to?

I didn't realize who you were either. Or what you were up to. I loved Lights Out. Just checked out your web site. The Boss just approved my PO to contribute to your project!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I just meant that you and purple1 were the out of towners who were able to slip in a dinner with us!  We have to do something to make our new people feel special - especially those who came from 1,000 miles away!  I think I missed introductions and knew Campy had some of his neighbors over - so wasn't sure who everyone was.  Anyway, glad we got to catch up and talk.  Keep in touch and let me know about any pursuit on your captain's license.  I'll be glad to get you guys out on the water next time you're in town, too!  Too bad you won't be here for our Somalia pirate-hunting expedition in a few months .

Yeah, I try to keep the movie business and a few other things a bit quiet these days.  I've found that ends up dominating the conversation if it does come up, and our hometown crew is probably tired of hearing about it .  Anyway, thanks for your interest in and possible support of the project.  My initial push to film in Atlanta has slowed down a good bit, so I'm starting over looking for a good production crew and location.  We are moving forward.  I'm being patient about finding the right partners on this, though, because quality always trumps speed in my book .
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. Me and the fiance did a 5k in Port Charlotte this morning. I was dead after for a bit. It's been a while. I'll have to catch up with some of you soon.
View Quote

I was wondering where you were!  We haven't seen you in a while, and was hoping everything was okay.  Congrats on the run.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

How did you two do with the run?  As Blackfox stated, it's been awhile, hopefully you can make the next meetup.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I was wondering where you were!  We haven't seen you in a while, and was hoping everything was okay.  Congrats on the run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey Blackfox I think we found your Gilligan. I'll be the Proffessor
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, Sounds like I missed a good time .  My boss the plantation owner hasn't figured out that they freed the slaves ..68.hrs this week ..
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#19]
SD307 - nice pics!  Thanks again for your service.  I think we all enjoy hearing your AAR.

For the rest of you bums - here's the preview for the Somalian Pirate Hunting tour of 2015 .  The 50 is already sighted in off the stern flybridge, and the M249 already has a nice run around the rail on the bow.  What are YOU brining to the table for our hunting expedition??  We'll cover the air conditioning and hot showers

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
SD307 - nice pics!  Thanks again for your service.  I think we all enjoy hearing your AAR.

For the rest of you bums - here's the preview for the Somalian Pirate Hunting tour of 2015 .  The 50 is already sighted in off the stern flybridge, and the M249 already has a nice run around the rail on the bow.  What are YOU brining to the table for our hunting expedition??  We'll cover the air conditioning and hot showers

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1907379_772766686141862_7498080708163003596_n.jpg?oh=9dad474b6bf0d32458d6835b29afceeb&oe=554C0B36
View Quote

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFCOM!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1907379_772766686141862_7498080708163003596_n.jpg?oh=9dad474b6bf0d32458d6835b29afceeb&oe=554C0B36
View Quote

Whatever you need brother. Just say the word:)
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
How did you two do with the run?  As Blackfox stated, it's been awhile, hopefully you can make the next meetup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We were in no hurry. My goal was to just finish. I'm young but playing non stop sports growing up has damaged my knees some so they can't take much these days. I'm trying to get back out there though. Doubt I'll ever be back to my normal six minute miles but I'm trying to kick myself back into shape for the wedding.

BlackFox lemme know when you have some time. I can swing by to the usual spot after work some day. Traffics been a real bitch on the island the past few weeks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll get some 37mm parachute flares
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top