Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2014 4:35:25 PM EDT
Looking for a patient instructor who can work with my folks (50s/60s) in training to use firearms, and qualify and apply for fl cwp, knowledge of laws, and additional security threats and assessment training.

Never used firearms before, run a private school and I would like them to take courses in security / threat assessment and neutralizing potential threats safely.

Any additional insight or ideas please let me know

Message me privately if needed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located?

If in Orlando you should contact Wade @ Bushido Tactical.  If in the Jacksonville area Jared Reston.  You might be able to get them to put something together for you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looking for a patient instructor who can work with my folks (50s/60s) in training to use firearms, and qualify and apply for fl cwp, knowledge of laws, and additional security threats and assessment training.

Never used firearms before, run a private school and I would like them to take courses in security / threat assessment and neutralizing potential threats safely.

View Quote

I sent you an e-mail.  If I can be of help, just let me know.  I live and work in and around a retirement community so my "patience level" with older citizens is quite exceptional...  In addition, I've participated in HR218 qualifications for retired officers for the past 7 years.

Signal-0
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I sent you an e-mail.  If I can be of help, just let me know.  I live and work in and around a retirement community so my "patience level" with older citizens is quite exceptional...  In addition, I've participated in HR218 qualifications for retired officers for the past 7 years.

Signal-0
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Signal-0

I will read up tomorrow thanks for reaching out.

the location would be south florida, dade county, north miami
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are still looking....I know a guy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Britbiker (aka Will Farrugia) is a member here and runs pretty much everything you can think of gun related-pretty no nonsense teacher with Florida Firearms Training.  He's mellowed with age .
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Britbiker (aka Will Farrugia) is a member here and runs pretty much everything you can think of gun related-pretty no nonsense teacher with Florida Firearms Training.  He's mellowed with age .
View Quote

Thank you Sir!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:39:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Check with Andy at TFA
https://tacticalacademy.us/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top