Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2014 4:32:54 PM EDT
Taking the wife and kids to the House of Mouse. Any good gun shops near the Magic Kingdom? Looking for odds and ends like Magpul stuff, muzzle devices, maybe a few mags.  Just want to kill a bit of time on Saturday while the girls have fun.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushido Tactical may be where you want to go.

Wade is a member here and knows his stuff.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, thanks.

ETA: Website says closed Sat / Sun.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the title and was like ?!?!

Then I opened read the actual question and sighed a breath of relief :P
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw the title and was like ?!?!

Then I opened read the actual question and sighed a breath of relief :P
View Quote

Changed it to Orlando area.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I would avoid L & R Armory (I think now called The Armories) in Kissimmee and maybe Apopka(?).  I have never had a great experience with them... they are overpriced, talk down to you like you don't know anything and refuse to negotiate at all on prices.  Just one person's opinion.  

Although some people don't like them, I like Shoot Straight SS locations as they want to sell guns and accessories and make deals to do so.  If you end up by Ocala, Good Time Outdoors is a good place to go, also with good prices.  Those are about the only places I visit.  There is also Bass Pro Shop but you know how those prices will be!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:45:18 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Good Time Outdoors in Ocala stop by there every time I go to Tampa cool place . I bought one of there CORE 15 rifles too been a great gun no issues
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#7]
i've always had good service here, and from very recent memory, they had a decent stock of Magpul gear.
http://www.eastorangess.com

Although not as price competitive, don't discount the local Basspro and Gander Mountain at Lake Mary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top