Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 8:52:50 PM EDT
I was in the area and seeing 2 accounts and over heard discussions that a Range was being opened soon by the airport that was a Trap and Skeet Club years ago.

Any truth to this?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.....

But from what I've heard, it's part of the sportsmans club thats located over there, they still do trap & skeet. They already had a rifle range, but it was in shoddy condition and not kept up.

Supposidly the owner of the gun and pawn store thats on 100 was taking it (range) over and on as a project.

I'll try and find out more details from better sources and let you know.

When I was being told of it.... I heard, sportsmans club, owner of said pawn & gun, and just went meh!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Lulz    

ETA: I know nothing..nothing...

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lulz    

View Quote

You sure about that?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You sure about that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lulz    

You sure about that?

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember as a kid watching my dad sight in his rifle on a range that had a huge concrete bunker to shot into.

Seem to recall it was for the planes to sight in their guns on.

Red

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top