Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't realize until today but I was filming one of the military firearms guys shooting. I think it was the MP5, and Dave is in the background fumbling with the shotgun. Sadly I stopped my camera just before.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
FULMBLING WHAT THE F IS THAT ....P ERHAPS that's when sweep was putting in the drum ..
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't realize until today but I was filming one of the military firearms guys shooting. I think it was the MP5, and Dave is in the background fumbling with the shotgun. Sadly I stopped my camera just before.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote

If you filmed a little longer you could have made one of those million hit youtube vids,

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:54:12 AM EDT
[#4]
We need a play-by-play on just how the hole in the roof happened!

Actually, include a couple of MS Paint pictures and it'll be fun!

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
First off....Thank you to all that participated in the jan 17th shoot.
I hope you all had a good time...and enjoyed the experience.
It certainly was a pleasure on my end to organize with the help of dave and others.
Our RO will did quite a good job....im sure he will RO for us again.
There was one small hiccup.....But I think gun safety prevailed...muzzle pointed in a safe direction and no physical harm done.
As far as the next Florida shoot......The range has been booked for Saturday MAY 23rd ...same place...Area 51.
This WILL BE A HEAVILY DISCOUNTED SHOOT....due to a fund surplus.
I will post a new thread soon.
ATB....Mick and dave.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for having me, I had a great time seeing all the cool guns.
Took one picture, didn't want to look like the ATF.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#7]
dave,

Sorry buddy
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#8]
btw guys my two german freinds Catherine and Lawrence had a really good time.  they drove 2 hours to shoot and told me it was totally worth it. They are from east germany and grew up under communism. Lawrence was in the DDR army in the 1980s he got to shoot my AK which brought him all the way back to that era and they got to shoot Yea-Rights Larue AR-15s and they really liked it. You would have needed a belt sander to remove their grins. BTW those brauts on the hogie rolls we were all eating were theirs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:54:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
btw guys my two german freinds Catherine and Lawrence had a really good time.  they drove 2 hours to shoot and told me it was totally worth it. They are from east germany and grew up under communism. Lawrence was in the DDR army in the 1980s he got to shoot my AK which brought him all the way back to that era and they got to shoot Yea-Rights Larue AR-15s and they really liked it. You would have needed a belt sander to remove their grins. BTW those brauts on the hogie rolls we were all eating were theirs.
View Quote

Glad they had a great time, they are very nice & friendly people.  Enjoyed their company and the brauts were delicious.  Hopefully they come again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#10]
glad to hear they had fun ...
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I had a good time. Thank you to whoever brought the steel targets, those were nice to have. And sorry to the people on our right that had to deal with my muzzle brake. I'll stay prone next time.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top