Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2014 2:32:25 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a good two gun shoot in N.E Fla or S.E Ga.
I go to one in St. Augstine, have a great time just looking for other places to go, since the weather is getting cooler

plus looking for a place to take my wife to brush her shooting skills for two gun shoots'
any info would great

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Check Gainesville Target range on Facebook and Volusia gun and hunt club.  Gainesville is usually the 2nd Sunday and Volusia is the 3rd sunday for 2 gun matches.

Gainesville also started doing 3 gun matches recently.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info
I check them out on the 22 for the three gun
thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:37:47 AM EDT
[#3]
We have been doing weekly (every Tuesday night) 2 gun matches with FCF (First Coast Firearms), last week it was moved to every other week. Best way to get the info is follow Firstt Coast Firearms on FaceBook, I believe they are shooting tomorrow night. Its a good small group, lots of fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top