Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2014 9:34:28 PM EDT
the mods of tonight's governor debates calling the ex governor Christ - Governor Christ.

I felt like that was an insult of our current governor our fine state.

Red

Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats tradition.  Scott will always be called Governor scott, governor bush, governor chiles, ect..... so you have a problem with tradition or just a perceived slight to your chosen candidate?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:43:05 PM EDT
[#2]
He earned that title.......just like Past Presidents.......theirs for life
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]
On a side note of the topic. Christ won that debate in my opinion. Plus...Scott did not look good over refusing to come out intially over a fan. This is a lose either way election.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On a side note of the topic. Christ won that debate in my opinion. Plus...Scott did not look good over refusing to come out intially over a fan. This is a lose either way election.
View Quote

and he sucked in the last one min comment - how many times did Scott say UMMMMMMM

Come on - god save us....

Red

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:50:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup. Scott was no match for a court room lawyer thats for sure.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup. Scott was no match for a court room lawyer career politician thats for sure.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
the mods of tonight's governor debates calling the ex governor Christ - Governor Christ.

I felt like that was an insult of our current governor our fine state.

Red

View Quote

Not sure if serious?

Would you like Syphilis or Impotence? That's how I look at it...losers both. Is Santa Claus running again this time? He may get my vote..........
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I didnt know they had a debate :P
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#9]
How could anyone even think about putting someone in office that changed from Republican to Independent and finally democrap within three years.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Well the Rep party people did a great job of going to the polls.

I did not think that we need Med Guana - the docs have plenty of stuff to work with.

I do think that if it had been a full turn voter turnout that it would have passed.......

The good news is that I think that we are safe from any state gun laws bs for a while - LOL

Red

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh and one more thing.....

the day of the swearing in of the new president - they always call he ex president citizen....

you can call Christ the ex-governor all your want...but he is not our governor, To me it was very disrespectful of Governor Scott to call Mr. Christ Governor.

just me,

Red

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top