Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2014 10:12:01 PM EDT
Is there a CLEO sign off requirement bill anywhere in the legislature at this time? It seems like this would be a good time if something was prepared to get things moved forward in front of 41 p. I intend to call Marion Hammer tomorrow, but just wanted to get a feel for the topic from the FL hometown.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Kansas, Utah, and Arizona have introduced "shall sign" bills, but I'm not sure if they have gone into effect or not.

I would definitely support this in Florida.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kansas, Utah, and Arizona have introduced "shall sign" bills, but I'm not sure if they have gone into effect or not.

View Quote

Then get out and vote in November, Rick Scott would sign this bill, Orange Charlie will not.  I've pitched this to the open carry group, they told me 41p would have to go into effect first before they would pitch it, hopefully we have the right governor because they legislature will pass it but I doubt it would be able to over ride a veto.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#3]
You don't have to worry about who I'm voting for.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Alaska has it as well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Alaska has it as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alaska has it as well.

Tennessee as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top