Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2014 4:10:19 PM EDT
I just loaded up on some labor day sale lowers and need a good FFL to ship them to. I've tried Pensacola Specialty Pawn before with a multiple gun order and they tried to charge me their transfer fee on every gun in the shipment. Is there a honest reasonably priced FFL out in the Pensacola area who won't try and charge me "extra fees" or sales tax on my internet orders?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I can recommend Bill Morrison @ Morrison's Trading  Post  702 Scenic Hwy.  434-2095

The building's not much, but Bill is a good guy to deal with.

Give him a call, he might cut you a deal on multiple transfers.

BGF
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can recommend Bill Morrison @ Morrison's Trading  Post  702 Scenic Hwy.  434-2095

The building's not much, but Bill is a good guy to deal with.

Give him a call, he might cut you a deal on multiple transfers.

BGF
View Quote

Will do, I'll have to stop in there on the way home from work. Does he have a storefront there? Google street view pretty much just shows a old house with a sign out front.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Call Nate at Little Jacks.  Works out of his home in Milton.  Look on gulfcoastgunforum for his info.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Come to FWB and ill hook you up at my shop.

Or just do it Pensacola
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call Nate at Little Jacks.  Works out of his home in Milton.  Look on gulfcoastgunforum for his info.
View Quote

+1.  I like dealing with Nate.  Also on the gun forum, check out Deep South Guns and Ammo,  he's in Pace.  I've dealt with him and he's good to go as well.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Like I said, buildings not much...... Yep, that's the storefront.

Bill's a good guy to work with.  You'll like him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top