Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 10:12:13 AM EDT
Hi, I'm visiting the Orlando area and just wanted to know if there was an equivalent to the Gun Gallery in Jacksonville?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I know of.  There aren't many shops in the country IMO that can touch Gun Gallery.

Steer clear of Orlando Gun Club.  Place is a total joke.

Not sure if there are any shops in the area who carry a significant selection of quality stuff.  If you're really looking to buy though, the 2.5 hour drive to gun gallery is worth it.  It's a small shop, but they have an awesome selection of stuff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're really looking to buy though, the 2.5 hour drive to gun gallery is worth it.  It's a small shop, but they have an awesome selection of stuff.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I should mention that Florida Gun exchange is in the Daytona area, which is only about an hour to 75 minutes from Orlando.

Now, I'm not their biggest fans because I thought they gouged the shit out of people during the panic and if I'm honest, I've never gotten a tremendous deal there.  But they do have a lot of stuff.  But a much different collection than GG.  If you're looking for uppers, AR parts, and other high quality rifles like KAC, DD, BCM, HK, and Noveske, there's no better place in FL than GG IMO.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:28:47 AM EDT
[#5]
GG4Life
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Not just No. Hell no!
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]
If you end up making the trip to the GG, just don't ask the Asian guy any technical questions cause he doesn't know squat!!  ...
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you end up making the trip to the GG, just don't ask the Asian guy any technical questions cause he doesn't know squat!!  ...
View Quote

Haha
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#9]
If your coming to Orlando stop in Deland at AAA Pawn prices are amusing most times, but it's like stepping into a museum.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If your coming to Orlando stop in Deland at AAA Pawn prices are amusing most times, but it's like stepping into a museum.
View Quote

Can you elaborate?  I might want to check it out next time I head south...
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:30:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More guns than I've ever seen in one place anywhere else. Lots of old and unusual stuff. It's not displayed in a very browse friendly manner and their prices can be a bit high but sheer volume is impressive.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which Asian guy? There are two equally dubious Asians
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The full blooded asian of course..LOL..Good luck with school Bro..I'm sure you'll be stopping by to talk shop every now and then..
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#14]
1859 S Woodland Blvd, Deland, FL 32720 · (386) 736-0330, Woodland Blvd. is US 92. They say there are about 5500 guns in stock.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
1859 S Woodland Blvd, Deland, FL 32720 · (386) 736-0330, Woodland Blvd. is US 92. They say there are about 5500 guns in stock.
View Quote

Sweet Jesus...

Anything really high end?  Or is this pawned stuff like hi-points...?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:55:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sweet Jesus...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet Jesus...

There is a lot of old stuff, it not really an EBR store though they do have some.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Try the Arms Room in East Orlando. They just opened a few months ago. I think they manufacture AR's as well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Try the Arms Room in East Orlando. They just opened a few months ago. I think they manufacture AR's as well.
View Quote

They do.  Not a big collection but helpful.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:05:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sweet Jesus...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet Jesus...

I haven't been over there in a year or two, but think of it as a store that's about 90% used guns.  Last time I was in there I remember seeing an AR-70, about 3-4 SKS-Ms, multiple Garands, 1903s, M1 Carbines, PTR/HK91s, etc.  Basically everything is in there...somewhere.  Looking for some obscure-ass semi-auto battle rifle?  There's probably one or two hidden in the corner.  Prices are generally equivalent to whatever the highest selling price on Gunbroker might be.  Negotiations are difficult, but possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top