Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2014 3:21:18 PM EDT
Greetings,

Just sharing another smooth transaction with my local FFL Court Swett from West Palm Beach. I got an email with tracking from FedEx letting me know that my shotgun arrived at Court and then 5 minutes later, I received an email from him also letting me know that my gun had arrived.

It's great to be able to chat about guns and stuff and he always is quick to share the flyers with all the other firearms for sale from the distributors.

Anyway, just giving a thumbs up for great service that has been consistent over the years.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#1]
What are his prices? I see lots of praise for Cole Swett here and might give him a try. For the past few years I've been using Dennis Hofer up in Lake Park.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are his prices? I see lots of praise for Cole Swett here and might give him a try. For the past few years I've been using Dennis Hofer up in Lake Park.
View Quote

I don't remember the exact cost but I think it is $30 for the first firearm/lower and then the price drops for each additional gun/lower that is done in the same transaction... email him for confirmation [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for the guy, dealt with him a couple of times. Always good.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Court is always a pleasure to do business with.

Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Court is the best for sure.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Does Court still have that cat that comes out when people come to pick up their guns?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does Court still have that cat that comes out when people come to pick up their guns?
View Quote

Yup, still fluffy and still friendly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top