Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2014 5:32:59 PM EDT
LADIES ONLY CC Class September 13th and 14th (pick a day to attend).

Start: 9am

End: When all students are satisfied, usually about 4pm

Location:  Aucilla, FL which is about 30 minutes east of Tallahassee

Cost: $25.00

Class will cover selected portions of Chapters 790 and 776.  Safety, Basic marksmanship, Ammunition Considerations, Situational Awareness/Conflict Avoidance, Carry Methods, Reloading Considerations, Malfunctions, Post Shooting Considerations, and selected shooting drills will be incorporated into the class.    

If you want to attend but have no firearm/ammo, no problem... just e-mail me.

Questions or concerns, just ask...
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Too bad for me. Too far a drive.

Quoted:
BASIC AR15 August 16th 8am-5pm

Cost- $50

Come learn about the AR15 type rifle in a relaxed setting. If you're a new AR15 owner, or just someone who wants to learn more about the rifle, this is a very affordable option. For class specifics, go to the course description here AR15 Basic

ADVANCED AR15/CARBINE August 17th 8am-4pm

Cost- $50

This class focuses on using the AR15 (or other rifle) in defense of self or others. This is a dynamic hands-on drill oriented class that will help you hone your defensive gun fighting skills and improve your knowledge of survival tactics. For class specifics, go to the course description here AR15/Carbine Advanced

To secure a spot for training, you MUST send me an e-mail with your name, contact phone number, and what class or classes you are wanting to attend. I do not require a deposit... I simply ask that if you sign up you make attending a high priority. Classes will only be cancelled due to severe weather, lack of interest, or my work responsibilities interfere.

As always, I have free limited loaner rifles, magazines, and gear... first come, first served. LIMITED free lodging is also available.

You can review feedback for various classes here  Feedback

This is nothing more than affordable straight forward no BS training, fun, and fellowship with like-minded people in a safe and adequate training environment. If you have any questions or concerns, hit me up at [email protected]
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm driving from Jax (about 2 hours) as long as work doesn't get in the way.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
BASIC AR15 August 16th 8am-5pm

Cost- $50

Come learn about the AR15 type rifle in a relaxed setting. If you're a new AR15 owner, or just someone who wants to learn more about the rifle, this is a very affordable option. For class specifics, go to the course description here AR15 Basic

ADVANCED AR15/CARBINE August 17th 8am-4pm

Cost- $50

This class focuses on using the AR15 (or other rifle) in defense of self or others. This is a dynamic hands-on drill oriented class that will help you hone your defensive gun fighting skills and improve your knowledge of survival tactics. For class specifics, go to the course description here AR15/Carbine Advanced

To secure a spot for training, you MUST send me an e-mail with your name, contact phone number, and what class or classes you are wanting to attend. I do not require a deposit... I simply ask that if you sign up you make attending a high priority. Classes will only be cancelled due to severe weather, lack of interest, or my work responsibilities interfere.

As always, I have free limited loaner rifles, magazines, and gear... first come, first served. LIMITED free lodging is also available.

You can review feedback for various classes here  Feedback

This is nothing more than affordable straight forward no BS training, fun, and fellowship with like-minded people in a safe and adequate training environment. If you have any questions or concerns, hit me up at [email protected]

Hell... I'll put you up for free in the hunt camp... we have a good time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#4]
LADIES ONLY CC Class... contact me for details.

Saturday September 13th and again on Sunday September 14th, 9am to about 4pm.  Aucilla is about 30 minutes east of Tallahassee.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I can share this on facebook and twitter if ya want. if you are having trouble getting a full class, not sure if it will help but thought I would offer.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can share this on facebook and twitter if ya want. if you are having trouble getting a full class, not sure if it will help but thought I would offer.
View Quote

Sure... I appreciate it.  Signal-0 has a facebook page and I posted it there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
done. hope you get a full turnout.

? the facebook page says its the 15th and 16th which is a monday and tuesday.  but it is the 13th and 14th right? I copied what the fb page and then saw it was different here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:15:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
done. hope you get a full turnout.

? the facebook page says its the 15th and 16th which is a monday and tuesday.  but it is the 13th and 14th right? I copied what the fb page and then saw it was different here.
View Quote

Thanks... I made a correction post... it is the 13th/14th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top