Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2014 1:45:43 PM EDT
http://ccwguntraining.com/

Anybody taken any classes with these guys?

I signed up for their pistol class next month.

They are based out of the central FL area and offer their classes at Ft. Meade and Plant City.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://ccwguntraining.com/

Anybody taken any classes with these guys?

I signed up for their pistol class next month.

They are based out of the central FL area and offer their classes at Ft. Meade and Plant City.

View Quote

Jim is okay.  Very nice man.  But I'd recommened a 3 day class to get what you really want out of the training.  It does cost more obviously, but it is better to digest over 3 days than in a 7 1/2 hour period not everything can be covered and get enough reps.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:22:49 AM EDT
[#2]
why anybody would associate their business in anyway with a POS gun such as a high point is beyond me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are in Lakeland you are doing yourself a disservice by not going to Southern Exposure and taking a class with Randy Cain.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Randy Cain classes look good. Hid don't see prices anywhere. How much was your 3 day course?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Randy Cain classes look good. Hid don't see prices anywhere. How much was your 3 day course?
View Quote

Handgun 101 is $550. There is also a range fee, think it was around $20.

Can't speak to High Point but I'll second the vote for Randy. He is an excellent instructor. Plus Southern Exposure is a lot of fun, Irv and Watfa do a great job running things.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Can't speak to High Point but I'll second the vote for Randy. He is an excellent instructor. Plus Southern Exposure is a lot of fun, Irv and Watfa do a great job running things.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My vote for Randy as well.  Range fees are $10 a day.  Best $550 you could spend.  I've taken his 101 course 4 or 5 times now.  Its a great refresher I try to take every year.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:29:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My vote for Randy as well.  Range fees are $10 a day.  Best $550 you could spend.  I've taken his 101 course 4 or 5 times now.  Its a great refresher I try to take every year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another vote for Randy Cain. His 101 class is very good. Fundamentals, lots of shooting, and he takes a lot of time with each student critiquing techniques and helping you correct any issues.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Not a thread about Randy Cain...
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Do yourself a favor and go to Randy's class.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Another vote for Randy Cain. His 101 class is very good. Fundamentals, lots of shooting, and he takes a lot of time with each student critiquing techniques and helping you correct any issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As an instructor who has trained with a ton of schools I HIGHLY recommend visiting Randy Cain and the other top notch instructors Irv brings down. I tell my own students for my school to do this as well.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not a thread about Randy Cain...
View Quote

It is now!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top