Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#1]
There are some shooting benches pretty loose and old but work ,some guys have the pop up tarps with the plastic tables too ..ill have some extra wood stakes and some card board ..
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My oldest son and I will be coming and I have a couple questions. Is there shooting tables and does someone have a picture of some target frames so I can make a couple to bring?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2014 11:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Short notice, but got room for two more? I've never been to this range, or to one of these shoots, so I don't know if there are any space constraints. I might come out and bring a friend with me.

If we do, we may want to camp out Friday night, since it's a bit of a drive out from here in Brevard.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:45:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Short notice, but got room for two more? I've never been to this range, or to one of these shoots, so I don't know if there are any space constraints. I might come out and bring a friend with me.

If we do, we may want to camp out Friday night, since it's a bit of a drive out from here in Brevard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

k when you arrive at the gate the lock will be dummied just put it back the way you find it drive down the road past the club hose and keep going you will see the cowboy range on your right . When the road ends at a shooting station look left the dirt road continues  Follow it we will be set up next to the semi trailer on the ground  you cant drive any farther Tom And I will be by a black NV3500 lowboy  in the instant blow up military tents.

Quoted:
Sweep, I'd be interested in 'exercising' one of those SAWs.

Gottcha covered on the saw...... YOU I will even let shoot the pig off its gun mount ..... (flash backs of roads end  and a very impressed crowd after you set that m 60 down ) are you gonna camp fri ? or roll in early sat   ?

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
MORE the merry .... one of the guys is camping out suggest you get in touch with him ...me and mick should be there early ...who knows if there any tarp left lol if not we pull tarps ..its all good
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:58:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I know the 4th time we overloaded the 911 switch board they were gettin pissed ................Did you get to do a Gunship Run in the Bell Ranger  ?  The look on that deputy's face was priceless LOL  God these shoots kinda run together after so many years I think the funniest was at preachers farm  when the lone deputy  rolled in took one look at all the bikers with machine guns and pointed to his keltec  bug and said I got Mine   then saw Davegott2ps 13-14 year old daughter running the beltfed 50   out in the field by herself with a spotter off to the side behind the berm watching for blow thru ..he called that one in as a shooting competition .  Seems people got no humor anymore Or we would make some noise at this shoot  as well  
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm tentatively planning to arrive around 8 or so tonight. Sounds like it'll just be me. Set up a tent, and wait for the fun next morning.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#9]
See you guys tomorrow AM.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a friend that says he wants to go to the Tampa gunshow tomorrow.  However, he is notorious for bailing out at the last minute.  If he bails on me tomorrow then I will come to the range.  I am a Range Officer there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Okay Tom Carbones and I are here and tents set gates dummied for those ariving late.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Okay Tom Carbones and I are here and tents set gates dummied for those ariving late.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Alright, I'm leaving home now. Google is claiming the drive will be 2:45.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:52:28 PM EDT
[#14]
okay guys sleep tight ..grills in the truck .etc   leaving here at 6.15 dumb question but  did they put a new tarp over the tables ...

sos ...anyone got an extra 308 battle pack  they might sell thought I had 2 more    or 168 match ammo there interested in selling ..
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#15]
See you guys tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Boy was the range muddy. Thanks to Sweep for letting me get a few clips thru in full auto. I had a fine time and I'm waiting for the next get together.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
SWEEP...  Big thanks had a great time today !!!!!! Hope everyone had a good time today  little crowed but hey ..Next shoot is jan 17 .we were told they will have new covered shooting area by next shoot ..
dan thanks for the pack ... MICK your fired no more pic taking for you .. waiting for other up loads
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone happen to pick up my jar of jalapeño mustard? If so enjoy.

Had a great time and looking forward to the next.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#19]
no but I have targets and a stapler plus a hoodie
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Had fun today and meeting members that I haven't before.  Looking forward to the next one.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:50:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Today was my first time going to one of the meets and I brought my oldest boy with me.  Sweep, thank you for letting me and my boy shoot the M 249 as he had a grin all the way home and couldn't quit talking about it.  Looking forward to the next meet and the cover over the benches ( sun burnt pretty good??).  Had a great time with a bunch of great shooters.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:12:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Today was my first time going to one of the meets and I brought my oldest boy with me.  Sweep, thank you for letting me and my boy shoot the M 249 as he had a grin all the way home and couldn't quit talking about it.  Looking forward to the next meet and the cover over the benches ( sun burnt pretty good??).  Had a great time with a bunch of great shooters.
View Quote
  Your quite welcome I have more fun watching the youngsters shoot the stuff that I do sooting them myself anymore

It was nice meeting the reprobates form the site glad everyone had fun and no one bled .Talk about sore. Dang glad some of you brought youngsters . It made loading the truck easier going than coming lol . Nice to see every one had a nice time . Plus its  good to put faces with the avatars on the board.  Got up this morning and realized i have a couple scedualed for training this morning..... Good thing its them carrying the  guns im too pooped to shoot
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#23]
HAD A BLAST!

get it. a tannerite joke.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Fun day. Cheers.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Just wanted to say all you guys were outstanding at the shoot.....ten thumbs up.
A big thanks to my fellow conspirator..DAVE...it didn't happen without him and his truck.
Also it was outstanding to have SWEEP and his toys....what a great guy...thanks a bunch.
Our friend will did a fab job as range ocifer...and randy from military firearm.com got the grill line going..
Again I must thank you all for coming to the shoot...and I hope you all had a good time.
I have booked the next one for sat jan 17th.
Im told that there will be a new wood canopy and shooting benches at area 51. by then.
I will post a new thread soon......FLORIDA SHOOT #28....jan 17th.
And if all goes well...shoot # 29 will be very heavily discounted...HMN.
  Again...ATB...mick n dave.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just wanted to say all you guys were outstanding at the shoot.....ten thumbs up.
A big thanks to my fellow conspirator..DAVE...it didn't happen without him and his truck.
Also it was outstanding to have SWEEP and his toys....what a great guy...thanks a bunch.
Our friend will did a fab job as range ocifer...and randy from military firearm.com got the grill line going..
Again I must thank you all for coming to the shoot...and I hope you all had a good time.
Im told that there will be a new wood canopy and shooting benches at area 51. by then.
View Quote

+1, can we get Will to be the RO again?  He is a great RO and always willing to help out.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm thinking that shouldn't be a problem .....
Quoted:

+1, can we get Will to be the RO again?  He is a great RO and always willing to help out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey dave,

those are mine :s I completely forgot about picking them up on my way after watching the Playstation 2 explode Thanks for picking them up though! Would you be able to keep them till the next shoot?

and on another note, I had a great time at the shoot! It was a blast shooting the full autos provided by Sweep. Can't wait till the next one. Looking forward to the shade though, got pretty burnt..
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:20:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Any pics or video links for those who could not go?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#31]
A few pics from the 18th" />

" />

" />

" />

" />

" />

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey Sweep, I was the guy that picked up the NFA transfer on the Friday right before this shoot.  Didn't see this thread until just now, but hopefully I can make it next time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks like a good time. It was great weather for all of us.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Forgot I took this:

http://youtu.be/sDee4aPQSc8

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Forgot I took this:
View Quote

Has been a few years since i shot on of those. about 30 of them.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#40]
YOU ARE THE MAN.....
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forgot I took this:

http://youtu.be/sDee4aPQSc8http://youtu.be/sDee4aPQSc8

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#41]
NICE, ammo prices and availability are making feeding these a bit more difficult.
Any big bore stuff there?

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Forgot I took this:

View Quote
Chris, looks like fun.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 6:45:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Serbu BFG-50A

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any big bore stuff there?

Serbu BFG-50A

I was hoping you found a way to make ammo for that Type 97 20mm you posted on the DD forum.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top