Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2014 1:05:34 PM EDT
they are having a deal for their executive membership. $100 and includes a NFA Trust.    fl carry, https://www.floridacarry.org/

"Florida Carry Executive Membership and an NFA Gun Trust from the industry's most trusted source, "Gun Trust Lawyer" David M. Goldman of GunTrust.com, all for $100.

The Executive Membership and NFA Trust are a $399 value for only $100. If you have ever though of owning a National Firearms Act (NFA) regulated item or firearm, this exclusive member benefit is for you. Annual membership renewals will be at the standard $50 rate"
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Just out of curiosity, Is the trust that is included the "fill in the blank" un-assisted trust, or one where you have attorney support?  Either way, it is a pretty good deal.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure completely but I will find out.  I was going to renew as my membership had lapsed, and they had this deal so I said Id give it a try. The way it was worded seems like you get some help, but don't hold me to that. You could contact Sean on the page and usually he replies rather quick.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, Is the trust that is included the "fill in the blank" un-assisted trust, or one where you have attorney support?  Either way, it is a pretty good deal.
View Quote

Anyone find out the answer?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
it is through http://www.guntrust.com/, you get a code.   it is $79 if you want to amend it and add more people later, I had a couple more questions to ask them.

guess it is just a form. they are asking $199 on their page, and with FL carry you get both the form and a membership for $100.

here is the process and their disclaimer

"Step 1: Complete Your trust Form by answering a few questions about yourself, the names of other users, and who will receive the items upon your death.
Step 2: Payment, User a pre-paid code or pay by Credit card through Paypal.
Step 3: Download, Print, Sign and notarize your Gun Trust Form.

This Gun Trust Form is created at your direction and does not come with the support or legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top