Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2014 2:11:53 AM EDT
In town for a family visit. Can anyone recommend
any good shops near Coral Way and the Palmetto?

thanks! E
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

thanks! E
View Quote

Lou's Police Supply in Hialeah. Right off the Gratigny and Palmetto. It is a little further north but a good shop.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lou's Police Supply in Hialeah. Right off the Gratigny and Palmetto. It is a little further north but a good shop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks! E

That shop is dangerous as hell. I'm two for two so far with walking in and walking out $500 lighter.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 4:41:47 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys

I bought my first revolver  at Lous 25 years ago. A prelock S&W 686 that i lent to my dad and
never got it back....  Ill be stopping by tomorrow

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:35:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Lou's is awesome. Pretty much the only shop worth my time down here.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Johnson's Firearms at 24th and Miami Ave.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Florida Armory on Bird just west of 87th. Miami Police Supply on 8th St and 57th Ave. if you have shopped online before both will seem a little high but lots to fondle and no harm in checking it out. I bought my M&P40C from Hugo t Miami Police Supply. Paid below MSRP at a time when there were none in stock in either Dade or Broward.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Per my experience, Florida Armory has the highest prices in Miami and the worst customer service!! Lou's is the place to go. Next to you a decent shop is Charlies Armory.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#9]
If you want to have some fun, check out Lock and Load Miami. Not much to purchase but you can go and rent and shoot a variety of full auto weapons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top