Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 7:46:59 PM EDT
The local moonbats that cannot afford (or scam their way) to go to Wall Street are trying to organize some protests in Daytona.  (as well as Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Tampa)  If they ever get their little protest off the ground I will be there counter protesting them.  If anyone would like to join me it could be a fun little Arfcom get together.

Occupy Daytona facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-Daytona-Beach/264883500218247

National hippy occupation organization website:  http://www.occupytogether.org/

Links left cold on purpose.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's to hoping they never get it off the ground. But if they do, here's to hoping it's not when I have work ( you know, that thing that keeps me from having the time to sleep in a tent in public spaces complaining about how the man only buys me steak 5 nights a week).
If we're lucky, it will be somewhere we can fish, and legally open carry.

Damn dirty hippies.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Stoner Bashing Time?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Wonderful, wonderful!!!...............With any luck at all they'll attract those rainbow sons of bitches out of the Ocala Ntl. Forest..............I would REALLY love to see Daytona inherit those assholes!!

It truly would make the air east of 19 smell a hulluva lot better!
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wonderful, wonderful!!!...............With any luck at all they'll attract those rainbow sons of bitches out of the Ocala Ntl. Forest..............I would REALLY love to see Daytona inherit those assholes!!

It truly would make the air east of 19 smell a hulluva lot better!

Amen brother.  Ever had one ride in the back of a patrol car?  It takes a while to get the stink out.

Dan
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like gainesville is on the map for a protest as well.....

https://www.facebook.com/#!/occupygainesville

I think most cities have something going on now...
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:32:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Just remember from the southpark Episode.........Hippies hate Slayer, just crank South of Heaven or War Ensemble over a PA system and they'll move on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Not all of them are Hippies.

http://www.getmoneyout.com/
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#8]
That petition is a DIRECT attack on the relatively  recent SC decision relative to such contributions......its phraseology is a poor attempt at limiting first amendment prerogative at that.

It is patently on its face a leftest/liberal/democrat attack on the use of organizational funding to fund political agenda.   No thinking person ought attach his signature to such a document!

Think about it for a minute........the limitations espoused would STOP the NRA dead in its tracks insofar as PAC action goes.........it would STOP any and all union speech or endorsement activity, any and all corporate issue legislative sponsorship, and in point of fact encompass a genuine and extremely far reaching limitation on free speech.............what's next, legislation to eliminate the fourth, or perhaps other provisions of the first amendment.  That petition is an attempt to end run the bill of rights.

You might not like what anyone says or endorses, but truly, your dislike does NOT give you the prerogative to eliminate their ability to articulate their position, if you think it does, then YOU are in the wrong country!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#9]
According to their facebook page they are tentatively planning for October 15th.  That is a Saturday and during Biketoberfest.  So the conservatives with jobs will have hte day off and the Bikers, who traditionally dislike hippies will be in town.  I can see it being a bad day for the left in Daytona.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 7:08:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

According to their facebook page they are tentatively planning for October 15th.  That is a Saturday and during Biketoberfest.  So the conservatives with jobs will have hte day off and the Bikers, who traditionally dislike hippies will be in town.  I can see it being a bad day for the left in Daytona.  

I plan to be there... for Biketoberfest, of course  

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok looks like they finally got their shit together.  They are meeting at the corner of International Speedway Blvd and Nova Rd on 15 Oct.  The "main action is going to be from 1400-1600.  Prior to that they are going to be setting up in Tuscawilla park accross the street and having "teach ins" whatever the fuck those are.

I am gonna have to make some signs in support of the war and in support of personal hygiene.  Should really piss them off.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Just because they are protesting does not mean they are hippies.  This kind of close mindedness is exactly how the corrupt politicians and buisnesses keep doing what they do. Screwing us because we're all bickering over petty differences.  

I'm not trying to tell you your business but don't just blindly hate on someone for feeling like they need to get out and exercise one of their rights besides the owning a gun.

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#14]
They're planning on starting the "occupation" of Orlando on Oct. 15th.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Just because they are protesting does not mean they are hippies.  This kind of close mindedness is exactly how the corrupt politicians and buisnesses keep doing what they do. Screwing us because we're all bickering over petty differences.  

I'm not trying to tell you your business but don't just blindly hate on someone for feeling like they need to get out and exercise one of their rights besides the owning a gun.

No, no you don't understand.  I hate them because they are liberal fuck sticks who are trying to increase the speed at which our country circles the drain.  I think it is very possible that somewhere in their diseased brains they are trying to help.  I just think that they are failing miserably at it and need to shut the fuck up and die before they A. make my country worse and B. steal any more of my valuable fucking oxygen.

If you couldn't read between the lines let me spell it out for you nice and clear:  "CoC #6"

Link Posted: 10/12/2011 2:36:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 2:39:07 AM EDT
[#17]
System Message is not amused.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#18]
edit post
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#19]
edit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top