Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/8/2009 4:31:14 PM EDT
Here are the resources that I have gathered through various posts here and via my own research.

Here is the Florida Division of Corporations information on Anvil Arms, an annual report was filed on 11/09/09 to update that the business has changed hands to a Milton Disser.
Sunbiz search for Anvil Arms

Milton Disser has his own company setup called Milton Disser LLC
Sunbiz search Milton Disser

Here are the Legal notices PDF's noting the public auction of Anvil Arms LLC, by Milton Disser as the Secured Creditor to "enforce a lien imposed"
The Auction was to take place 10AM 11/24/09 at Kass, Shuler, Solomon, Spector, Foyle & Singer, P.A., 1505 N. Florida Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33601 according to the notices. (and did as you'll see later)
Link to first public notice of sale
Link to second public notice of sale

The Attorney who was to oversee the sale is Philip Clarke, he is also listed as the registered agent of Milton Disser LLC

Jon also owns Anvil Manufacturing.
Anvil MFG website
and still does according to the Department of Corporations
Sunbiz search for Anvil MFG
This lists the Old Combee Rd address which no longer belongs to Jon Kruger (according to Phil Clarke, more on that in a minute.)

Searching for Jon Kruger on the hillsborough county court docket  website, pulls up 3 results
1. Water infraction (watering on an restricted day)
2. A summons of Jon Kruger to hear about replevin proposal by Milton Disser LLC (assumed) This was Milton Disser LLC vs Jon Kruger, Anvil Arms LLC, and Anvil Manufacturing, Inc. (Judge Bernard Silver)
3. Injuction filed by Jon this was Jon Kruger vs, Milton Disser, Milton Disser LLC, and Anvil Arms LLC. The motion was denied by the Judge, Judge. Martha Cook.

Searching Milton Disser only pulls up result #3 (as seen above.)

Searching for Milton Disser LLC brings up result #3 and the other half of the summons (#2)
Milton Disser LLC filing for Replevin

Searching Anvil Arms (as the business name) pulls up the last two and a previous small claims and civil case that was dismissed.
Just to be thorough for the curious...

I have left multiple voice mails on the Anvil Arms phone line with absolutely no response. I also called the second number that is displayed on the Anvil MFG website. (same, zero response)
I have emailed Jon's email (@anvilarms.com) as well as forwarding the email to  Anvil-MFG (info-at-anvil-mfg.com) (which supposedly Jon still owns...) with no response.

I called numerous times to Phil Clarke yesterday 12/7 with no answer, left multiple voice mails. (got a hold of him on 12/8, he was out of the office on 12/7 which is why he didn't answer)
I figured that since Phil Clarke oversaw the sale of Anvil Arms, and was the registered agent for Milton Disser LLC, he may have some answers or contact info for Milton Disser. ( I could not find a working phone number for Milton Disser.)

My first phone conversation with Phil Clarke revealed a few things... (keep in mind these are only the facts I have from one side of the story.)
- The sale of Anvil Arms did take place.
- Milton Disser foreclosed on Anvil Arms, and then bought the company at public Auction.
- Jon Kruger (presumably) "emptied the place" "down to the desks"
- Jon Kruger (presumably) has all of the records and product, etc.
- There is a court order for Jon to assemble and return everything that was taken.
- Milton Disser is "out of the state" "traveling out west"
- there are multiple people who ordered product and some who shipped stuff back, but they don't know where it is (presumably Jon has it.)

Phil also said that he would give my contact info to Milton and that I'll probably be receiving a call.

I called back a second time to clarify the "court order" as I had not come across it in the court document search. He did not have the case number off hand, but supplied that it was "Judge Silver, sometime last week."*** edit: actually #2/ the Replevin case is this "court order" I just didn't know what replevin was....
Read paragraph number 2 here...

I am awaiting a call back from Milton Disser, and contact from Jon Kruger, and will report back if and when either happen.

If there are any broken links or typos, make me aware and I'll fix them.... I am posting this in the Florida section and will link to it in the AA section (hopefully to preserve it longer...)

Here is the background of why I researched it...Link...

––––––––––––––––-More info...––––––––––––-

It has been speculated that Jon is a RN at Heart of Florida hospital in Haines City in ICU. I researched this here Link to RN search

I called there today and was told that he was not in, and the person who answered the phone said that she did not know when he'd be in. (but that sounds like a confirmation that a Jon Kruger works there.) (also, it almost sounded like he may have been in, but that he had told them ahead of time "no phone calls" which is just speculation on my part, but thats how the response felt.)

Someone posted a link to the polk county property appraiser, I did a search here and found a Jon Kruger, but the address  that it returned does not match the home address that is listed as the "registered agent" on his alternate business "Anvil manufacturing LLC" , which appears to be a home/residential address. Not sure which would be current (probably the one on the Division of Corporations website, as that was posted this year.)

Also someone mentioned that his wife owns a flower shop in central Lakeland. I'm not sure how to verify this either, but from what I had always heard, Anvil Arms was a Husband & Wife operation, and when I visited the shop a woman always greete me and handled my money (and I only  once saw Jon, but briefly, he ducked outta sight and back into the shop area as I came in the door.) I believe this was Emily, which I though was his wife, So unless she opened up a flower shop in the last month, This may be wrong. I also didn't pull up anything on Sunbiz under "Emily Kruger"

I found an address in St Petersburg that was acknowledged to "Anvil Arms LLC" "Jonathan A Kruger"
Link to the PDF
,This address is actually for Crabil Manufacturing (possibly the company that made parts for Anvil Arms.)  I called them today, they refused to speak on the situation and told me that the only contact info they have is what is on his website... (sounds like someone has requested that they not speak to people about the situation.) Crabil Website
Kinda funny that Jon tried hard to keep his suppliers/manufacturers a secret, but it was quite easy to find in public record...

I whois'd the web domain and found that the info is linked to Milton Disser already, and that the web company behind it is called Abacus Web Services.
AWS website
I spoke with them via a phone call today, sounds like he was instructed to not  speak about the situation as well. He claimed that he only does as he is asked, and was told that he had to change the website info to the new owner's and that he did not have any other contact, He also said that if I email [email protected] the new Owner should be able to receive the messages.  ( I will forward my email request here and wait for a response...)

Note: the website shows powered by 4penny.net, when I questioned about this I was informed that the owner of AWS has bought/acquired that company.

Someone asked about Rimfire Ranch (apparently a "sister company" of Anvil Arms)  I had actually called Anvil Arms over a year ago for info on classes that had not been updated online, and was told that they don't really do the classes as they were "too busy" So I think this was dissolved a long time ago.
RimfireRanch.com

I put in another call to Phil Clarke (no answer, he must be out on Mondays) I will try again tomorrow.

EDIT AGAIN––––––––

No Answer or return call from Phil Clarke, but I did receive a response from Mr. Disser via e-mail. Milton confirmed that he is awaiting the assests that have been court ordered for return. He could not give any further info at this time....

I also remembered an email that I received from Emily (again she was part of the company so this is not some random bashing of a man's wife.)
Anyway, I got her correct last name from that and researched it to find the "flower shop" instead I found something very interesting...

She has created a new LLC called ESW Armory LLC, (founded on 10/22/09 just weeks before Anvil Arms was to be gone, and recently updated the info to coincide with addresses that link Anvil Arms LLC, Anvil Manufacturing LLC, and this new company. So it is 100% the right person IMHO)

Link Here.

That's all I have for now.
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Good work, looks like we're finally getting on the right track.
It was nice of you to do all the research work most of us are to lazy to do.

Link Posted: 12/8/2009 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Very good research thanks for taking the time, only thing is the Jon cannot just turn over even with a County Court order any FFL related items to Milton Dresser and with respect to class 3 stuff that is a big no no, I am assuming that the BATFE will have to be involved at some point as we are dealing with Federal law which trumps State and County laws.

When I was part of a class 3 business all the managing members of the company had to be listed on the FFL/SOT Milton Dresser will need to be added if he is eligible before Jon etc can be removed and that will take time and cooperation which may or may not be given.

But then I think the BATFE will not allow a person to walk into a license with the intent of all the original members walking away I think they will make Milton Dresser get a new FFL and SOT before they can have the items transferred from Anvil, it may be that the BATFE will hold all the items until this happens, and for this to happen Milton Dresser will need to show they intend to run a business and have suitable premisses.

So I would assume the easy way is for Milton Dresser to find a "tame" FFL/SOT to receive all the items from Anvil and handle the disposal of such items.

This in mind I assume the the Anvil arms FFL in in limbo at this time so don't think anything could be transferred out to anyone.
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Blue642, great work! thanks for digging this up.  
So basically Disser has the "business" while Jon has possession of the goods.  It sounds like a long time before I get my stuff
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 7:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Blue642, great work! thanks for digging this up.  
So basically Disser has the "business" while Jon has possession of the goods.  It sounds like a long time before I get my stuff

So far the one side of the coin points to yes.
As far as the Federal laws and BATFE being involved, and transfer of the FFL. I have no clue as to that, and I really wish Jon would come out of silence and talk.  He may be advised by other "forces" not to, but even a statement that he is working towards a resolution and more details are to come would appease me a bit.

I appreciate the support guys, more to come if I dig anything else up. If anyone gets any more info let me know and I'll add that as well. or just post it as a reply.
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the research. I had tried but was getting frustrated. Talked to my attorney today and he said there probably is no good news for those of us that had money or parts at AA. The chances of getting anything are nil and none.
Link Posted: 12/8/2009 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks OP
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 3:51:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I must've missed something major here... What's going on with Anvil?
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 3:53:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

OOB

Link Posted: 12/9/2009 3:55:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

OOB

I'm assuming that means "Out Of Business"? Damn. Seems like everyone was talking about how great they are just a few months back.
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 4:45:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

OOB

I'm assuming that means "Out Of Business"? Damn. Seems like everyone was talking about how great they are just a few months back.

yep, out of business.   apparently Anvil had not been paying their bills, speciffically the lease rent, and the company was repossessed by the creditor.    Not good for anyone.
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

yep, out of business.   apparently Anvil had not been paying their bills, speciffically the lease rent, and the company was repossessed by the creditor.    Not good for anyone.

Link Posted: 12/9/2009 7:49:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i48.tinypic.com/vepvzp.jpg

added for you

Link Posted: 12/9/2009 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i48.tinypic.com/vepvzp.jpg

added for you

http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u45/coffin.jpg

Damn, They just moved into that place.

Link Posted: 12/9/2009 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks for all the research. I had tried but was getting frustrated. Talked to my attorney today and he said there probably is no good news for those of us that had money or parts at AA. The chances of getting anything are nil and none.

Unless Jon decides on his on volition to ship the product directly out to customers, I believe your attorney is correct. Secured creditors / UCC filings come first then all other un-secured creditors.    Generally, their is no money left for unsecured creditors after liquidation.  

I wondered why Anvil quit going to gun shows - maybe they could no longer get credit extended to buy parts ?
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I wondered why Anvil quit going to gun shows - maybe they could no longer get credit extended to buy parts ?

I picked a couple lowers up the end of last year and asked Emily the same thing. She said they were just to busy building/filling orders. If they had financial issues I wonder how they swung the new bolts and the 9mm supressed upper they had recently come out with. I was sort of hoping to pick up one of the uppers to plink with.

ETA grammar

Link Posted: 12/9/2009 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#17]
That's a damned shame really. I had talked to Jon a couple of times and he seemed like he had his shit together.

A few weeks ago I even recommended AA to a friend of mine for some lowers and NFA stuff.....guess I need to rescind that recommendation.

Bummer.
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 3:53:19 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope the people he fucked over get their money back.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 6:39:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I've never had a good experience with them and I am not surprised they went out of business.
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#20]
So I had a little bird tell me a story today.

He happens to be an RN @ The Heart of Florida Hospital in Haines City.

Here is his license and home address.   I'm sure getting in contact with him this way will be much, much easier than calling the shop.  

Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center

40124 US Highway 27 Ste, Haines City, FL 33844‎ - (863) 419-2500‎

He may very well still be working on the ICU unit.
EDITED - SGB

Link Posted: 12/11/2009 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I picked a couple lowers up the end of last year and asked Emily the same thing. She said they were just to busy building/filling orders. If they had financial issues I wonder how they swung the new bolts and the 9mm supressed upper they had recently come out with. I was sort of hoping to pick up one of the uppers to plink with.

The suppressed 9mm uppers weren't built by Anvil –– instead, they were built by Chuck Smyder at LRM. Anvil Arms had an exclusive contract to market them, but they are simply a refinement of the M169 designed by Lee Minor at LRM.

So there's a good chance someone else will be selling them in the future.

Link Posted: 12/11/2009 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Tony, does Chuck have any public contact information?  I want to find out what kind of warranty or tech support I have now that AA is gone.
Link Posted: 12/11/2009 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/12/2009 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Not that it matters now, but I went by there today while running around on my bike. Not much of a place to look at and only one window to see in. There were blinds closed on the inside and no one about.
Link Posted: 12/12/2009 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've never had a good experience with them and I am not surprised they went out of business.

My dealings with them left a sour taste as well. No surprise here.
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#26]
He cashed a check on DEC 8 2009, from a group by of Blackwater Air guys I worked with.  The check was for 11K and change.
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He cashed a check on DEC 8 2009, from a group by of Blackwater Air guys I worked with.  The check was for 11K and change.

IMHO If the check was written to AA and he no longer owns/runs the business,  he could be looking at jail time....

Link Posted: 12/13/2009 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#28]
What about the other company he is involved in- Rimfire Ranch? Is it part of the AA problem as well?

Some friends want to take some classes there as its close to home for them, but I've cautioned them not to until more info shakes out.
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I checked the state RN registry and there is a Jon Kruger listed at the HOF Hospital in Haines City, Is it the same one? Anybody checked this info out yet? I'm a long way off, hope somebody local can check this out. At least get us some info. See what he has to say. If you need to see what he looks like, try you tube, do a search for Anvil Arms LLC, has a video of him with a 3 point sling.
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMHO If the check was written to AA and he no longer owns/runs the business,  he could be looking at jail time....

I'd be more worried about the Blackwater guys!

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 4:02:46 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

See what he has to say...

Several criminal charges are being filed. If he is not complying with court orders, I doubt' he'll explain ARFCOM what happened.

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I checked the state RN registry and there is a Jon Kruger listed at the HOF Hospital in Haines City, Is it the same one? Anybody checked this info out yet? I'm a long way off, hope somebody local can check this out. At least get us some info. See what he has to say. If you need to see what he looks like, try you tube, do a search for Anvil Arms LLC, has a video of him with a 3 point sling.

Yep.  

Check on the ICU unit and you might just find him. ?

motherfuckers who do this shit to people deserve to be ran into the ground.

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Tony, does Chuck have any public contact information? I want to find out what kind of warranty or tech support I have now that AA is gone.

There is not a problem with future support thru LRM-Tech for the AM169 suppressor module.

LRM Tech severed all ties with Anvil Arms prior to the current situation and has no intention to enter into any future agreement with Anvil Arms. The M169 will be produced again under the original manufacturer label, the AM169's out there will be supported.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#34]
WOW ...just... WOW.  I knew this day would come sooner or later the way he run his business and screwing friends over.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Updated with new info on front  page...

Under the ––––––––––––––––- More Info ––––––––––––––––- section
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 4:27:55 PM EDT
[#36]
If I have read this correctly, Crabil Mfg. was the actual maker of the lowers?  I thought that after acquiring some of the AA lowers I found out they really didn't manufacture in house.  My experiences were good and slightly bad.  Got on the email list about 1 1/2 years ago and picked up 2 lowers in Lakeland at a show around April '08.  Ordered 2 more while I was there.  They emailed or called and said we'll have them at the Tampa show.  I THOUGHT to ask (after the conversation of course) hmm, doesn't Hillsborough require a 3 day wait if now CWP?  The answer is yes of course, confirmed after driving 40 miles to the fairgrounds, then getting to drive to Manatee to pick them up the next month.  While 100 a lower was a good deal at the time, not when I added in time and gas.  It WAS my mistake, but I would think somebody in the biz would think to ask you if you have your permit when going to Tampa.  The fit and finish on them is great though, could never complain about that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Updated with new info on front  page...

Under the ––––––––––––––––- More Info ––––––––––––––––- section

Emily's last name is not Kruger but I'm 99% sure she is his wife.

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Is Crabil linked to the company that took Anvil over by any chance?
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Don't start posting personal information about people's wives.

She was the VP, her name was on her business card that was always right on their booth at the gun shows and the front desk in their office.

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She was the VP, her name was on her business card that was always right on their booth at the gun shows and the front desk in their office.

When this stuff starts we get calls from the police.

If I was owed money by this company I would get after the new owner

Fair enough.

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#44]
There is some affiliation with a flower shop, I picked up parts there once.
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Just out of curiosity, was Emily there when you picked them up at said flower shop?

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Just out of curiosity, was Emily there when you picked them up at said flower shop?

I think it was one of their Mothers. I have reiterate that I always got good vibes from Jon

and have a hard time believing that he would hurt clients intentionally.  

Link Posted: 12/14/2009 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#47]
I was not trying to call out anyone's wife. From what I can tell, Emily was part of Anvil Arms, and that would make her part of my research and investigation.

Someone else posted about her flower shop, so I just collected the info and reported my thoughts.

As far as Crabil goes, I do not know the true affiliation, All I know is that the New Business report of St Pete's Business Tax division, showed their address and Jonathan A Kruger with Anvil Arms LLC affiliated as such. When I contacted them, they obviously knew of/about Anvil Arms, but would not talk about it, or give out any info.
I do not know if they are affiliated with the new owner, nor do I know what if any parts they manufactured for Anvil Arms or Anvil Manufacturing.

I agree overall that the flower shop is completely unrelated, as is a lot of the information here but I just wanted to post everything I've found to be thorough.

I am trying to get in contact with the new owner to get my money. Or even Jon to get any info about his side of the situation, as I believe that anyone who is owed money, should deserve an explanation for now.

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#48]
I was under the impression that Anvil Arms Lowers and Uppers were made by LAR Mfg.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 2:01:48 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

http://www.provest.us/pressrelease.asp?newsid=63

I have no idea if this is the same Milton Disser

It is.

Link Posted: 12/15/2009 5:47:08 PM EDT
[#50]
New info added to first page... very intriguing turn of events....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top